On Thursday, Apple has chosen a new App of the Week, as per its ritualistic schedule. Last week, Apple put the spotlight on Real Steel, a game based off of the corresponding film by DreamWorks, but this week, Apple is appealing to the younger audience with a game called Whac A Mole.

Because the game is the App of the Week, this means you can now download Whac A Mole for free from the iOS App Store. It's usually for sale for 99 on any other day.

The game is based off of the popular Whac A Mole game that we all know and love. You will whack moles with mallets in numerous different levels, and you can even choose your favorite mallet to use. You can use the money that you earn in the game to purchase new mallets and other powerups.

There are different worlds to explore and different moles to whack, so it's something you'll get to check out as you play the game. There are more than 60 levels to play. Oh, and keep your eyes out for the white mole!

To grab Whac A Mole while it's free, you can head over to this App Store link.

Sources: App Store
    2014-09-25 10:44 PM
    The free app of the week isn't showing up on the main App Store screen for me any more. Anyone have this?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-09-25 11:17 PM
    The free app of the week isn't showing up on the main App Store screen for me any more. Anyone have this?
    I had to scroll through some of the tiles to find it:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1411681441.567124.jpg
    2014-09-25 11:44 PM
    I had to scroll through some of the tiles to find it:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1411681441.567124.jpg
    Oh, OK. Thanks.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-09-25 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD