On Friday, Apple brought its red hot iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to a slew of new international markets.

Following 10 million opening weekend sales for Apple's two new iPhones in a limited first-wave launch in a handful of markets, some were concerned that supplies may be constrained in the wake of such crushing public demand.

But, for now, it appears that such concern is unwarranted. So far, all appears to be going smoothly in the 22 nations that gained access to the iPhone 6 line of devices this morning.

Long lines and pumped up hoards of buyers were a common sight, indeed, but no major product shortages have been reported. But that may not be the case by Monday.

Apple, as we know, is still shooting for iPhone 6 to reach a staggering 115 countries by the time the ball drops on New Year's Eve.

In addition to the nine markets in which the iPhone 6 initially launched last week, the new Apple smartphones are now available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.

Source: Apple
    2014-09-26 08:18 PM
    What MVNOs (in the USA at least) are getting the 6/6+ though?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-09-26 08:20 PM
    apple have sad that the apple store should come first and any one who puts in a order on the on line store
    should be taken care right away
    o2 etc are contract phones there not apple customers if you have a problem
    apple will tell you to take it to the net work provider

earlier i tried to post from my iPod and it was a night mare

as for mr num nuts Donnutt
    you should have a look at the wedge of wood that is sticking your eye
    and not bother about the splinter thats in mine. As for the English language i could not give a stuff as I'm dislexic so you can stick that where the sun don't shine

im entitled to have my say
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2014-09-27 at 12:38 AM.
    2014-09-26 08:43 PM
    I ordered mine as soon as the apple site was on line
    I have to wait 4 weeks for mine
    Forget about the scound wave
    Get the first wave sorted first

I went into the o2 store they have loads
    For contracts I all way s buy sim free
    Apple srore should sell to apple customers first BEFORE ANYONE ELSE

first wave comes first
    i ordered mine as soon as the apple site came on line
    iv got 4 weeks to wait
    so where do you get 10 million
    you people in the USA are in dream land, if you buy from the apple store that makes us apple customers
    if you go into a o2 store in the uk you can get a phone with a contract
    so people who are o2 customers get a phone before some one who is a apple customer
    err i don't think so
    Your comment makes no sense what so ever!! Also if you buy a product from a 2nd party retailer your still a customer of the manufacture which in this case is Apple, also you do know Apple and its cellular partners have a signed contract where Apple has to provide the amount of devices to each company equally. Apple can't make 20mil devices and say ok am selling all these in the US first and I'll get back to the rest of you when I have more. Apple has to divide its product line to meet its agreed quote for its retailers.
    2014-09-26 09:36 PM
    How do people struggle with the English language so much?
    2014-09-26 10:53 PM
    I really don't get it. I know they want sales but you still have tens of thousands in the US who can't even get one.

How about shipping stock the the US to complete the first launch before another? Why is it taking 30 days to get a 6 Plus if the other countries launch today?

There are ZERO available here on ATT in Florida, the whole state, except maybe 6 of 16gb regular 6es at Target/Best Buy (and frankly not many want only a 16gb which is why those are even there). The whole state there are maybe under a dozen total available today.

No Apple store in the state, according to Apple's own website, have ANY 6 or 6 Pluses for ATT. The closest one (regular 6) is somewhere in Georgia I believe.

In fact there are 5-6 stores total with any 6 Pluses on ATT in the COUNTRY according to a stock checking site. That's just nuts.

It's just a bad roll-out by Apple period.
    Last edited by stulaw11; 2014-09-26 at 11:07 PM.
    2014-09-26 10:57 PM
    This is why I got up at 1am mountain time and had two computers and my iPhone constantly refreshing the Apple Store page. If I don't get it in the first ~30 minutes, I won't get it for months.
    2014-09-27 12:24 AM
    I really don't get it. I know they want sales but you still have tens of thousands in the US who can't even get one.

How about shipping stock the the US to complete the first launch before another? Why is it taking 30 days to get a 6 Plus if the other countries launch today?

There are ZERO available here on ATT in Florida, the whole state, except maybe 6 of 16gb regular 6es at Target/Best Buy (and frankly not many want only a 16gb which is why those are even there). The whole state there are maybe under a dozen total available today.

No Apple store in the state, according to Apple's own website, have ANY 6 or 6 Pluses for ATT. The closest one (regular 6) is somewhere in Georgia I believe.

In fact there are 5-6 stores total with any 6 Pluses on ATT in the COUNTRY according to a stock checking site. That's just nuts.

I agree I'm n Michigan and AT&T got the short n of the sales, some stores only got 1-iphone6 plus, and maybe 10 iPhones with the 4.7 screen, but out west people were allowed 2 buy two at a time, than if u pre-order they tell u it's going 2 b November till u can get one, and now the other places have a stock pile while we still wait....that's not right...they need 2 fill the pre-order first..
    Who's Next...GO BLUE!!!
    2014-09-27 01:24 AM
    How do people struggle with the English language so much?
    Gee, I don't know, tal vez porque no es su idioma nativo, pedazo de huevon!!

Now, if you mean people that are born in a country where English is the primary language, say, USA, then I completely understand your point about possibly: their, they're, there.
    2014-09-27 01:26 AM

Should have gotten up early and pre-ordered in time. The US isn't the only country that Apple has customers.
    2014-09-27 03:29 AM
    Mine will be in by, 10/13/14 to 10/21/14, come one really !! I'm playing with my wife's 128g iPhone 6, I want my plus 😫
    2014-09-27 03:38 AM

Well in UAE there are no official Apple store presence except the official online store. All iPhones have a shipping time of 3-4 weeks on launch day (27/09) and we never had option for pre-order. Think Apple underestimated the demand for iPhone 6 worldwide. Best is to wait, maybe next batch out of factories will already be fixed from the whole "bendgate" debacle..
    2014-09-27 07:19 PM
    Should have gotten up early and pre-ordered in time. The US isn't the only country that Apple has customers.
    I'm aware, and I'm not a sheep who needs to get up at 3am to order a phone (perhaps they should try a new time that doesn't bias eastern and central time zones like 9pm PST so its midnight on the east cost; you know, for us folks that make up half the country who have a job and life on a weekday). Besides, that's not the point what so ever.

Fulfill the first rollout demand before doing another. Underestimated demand is BS. They're doing now, what, 30 countries? COUNTRIES not states or provinces. Like they did not know they needed 10-20 million of each size for a full rollout? Give me a break.

The launch was 8 days ago. Where is the next batch from China? For reference there was an article back some time that Apple was making 5Ss are a rate of 500,000 per day. So in 8 days they have another 2 million. Why are wait times still 30 days for a 6 Plus?

This is typical Apple is all it is- making artificial demand that really isn't there because they couldn't even satisfy all of the first wave customers with devices.
    Last edited by stulaw11; 2014-09-28 at 01:17 AM.
    2014-09-28 01:12 AM
    Well in UAE there are no official Apple store presence except the official online store. All iPhones have a shipping time of 3-4 weeks on launch day (27/09) and we never had option for pre-order. Think Apple underestimated the demand for iPhone 6 worldwide. Best is to wait, maybe next batch out of factories will already be fixed from the whole "bendgate" debacle..
    You did not miss much. The pre-order system here was a joke. The Apple website was constantly down and they did it at midnight on the west coast, so it was 2-3am on the east coast. Very few could even get in to pre-order their phones even if they wanted to.

The didn't underestimate, they do this every year. The 5S was in short supply until November last year. It's artificially made demand. They know by now how many they need. There is no way that they miss by 5-10 million year after year of doing this.

While I understand you were in the "second rollout" they haven't even fulfilled the demand/orders in the first rollout. If they couldn't do the first 4-5 countries, why try in another 20? (or common sense just start production earlier so you have enough!)
    Last edited by stulaw11; 2014-09-29 at 12:48 AM.
    2014-09-28 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD