After recent news of China not being on Apple’s list of countries in the first or second wave of iPhone 6 or 6 Plus releases, and then importing them via twinkie and toothbrush boxes, the time has finally come for China to sell the new devices. According to TechWeb, Apple is looking to release the iPhone 6 lineup on October 10th based on a notice that was screenshotted and sent to Apple retail employees. TechWeb’s site states:

It is important that the person broke new iPhone prototype store shelves will be put on Oct. 7, and should be officially on sale in October 10. A few days ago the Ministry of Industry Minister Miao Wei once said in an interview, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has entered the final stage of the audit, which means the phones will soon be landing in mainland China.
    Press in China have also announced that the new lineup would be launched on October 10th. It has been reported that prices on the black market for the devices have decreased due to the upcoming release. China is a major market for the Cupertino-based company so it was a surprise for everyone that they weren’t one of the first round countries to sell the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Even though China has yet to sell the new devices, Apple has still reported a record high of 10 million sales on opening weekend.

Source: TechWeb
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-09-30 at 06:12 AM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-09-30 06:10 AM
    ... And yet, if you order the iPhone 6+ in the U.S the earliest delivery date is November ... 😡
    2014-09-30 06:14 AM
    ... And yet, if you order the iPhone 6+ in the U.S the earliest delivery date is November ... 
    Right...I'm still waiting on my iPhone 6 Plus..i was told maybe by November
    Who's Next...GO BLUE!!!
    2014-09-30 07:58 AM
    Still waiting on mine too! This will be last time I preorder! I woke up at 3am for nothing!
    2014-09-30 11:36 AM
    Yea they should fill all pre-orders before they ship them anywhere. Then again it's all about marketing. They are waiting for millions to get them in November so it boosts Christmas sales in the US.
    2014-09-30 02:13 PM
    I agree, I preordered 2 iPhone 6 pluses on 9/12 and delivery date of 10/2 - 10/10. It actually came a day before my new billing cycle would begin 9/26, so if you can take that as a pattern, it might be sooner then you think. It's definitely a great phone and worth the wait
    2014-09-30 04:46 PM
    Idk how they process things but I order 9/12 315am but some ordered later on and have phone before me! Wth! Att urrggg
    2014-09-30 05:18 PM
    Well hope they got more chance of buying one that here in UK. The apple store staff here seem to be reserving unofficially for others. Seems the system is corrupt here!
    2014-09-30 09:19 PM
    Hey preorder people, did you order from the Apple Store or carriers stores? Also, since they are made in china I doubt they would need to "ship them anywhere else"... I think there are plenty of iPhones to go around, just maybe not the particular flavor you want. I'm sure you could go down to your local carrier or Apple Store, and get maybe a 16gb of some color... Strangely or maybe not so strangely, I preordered my iPhone 6 128gb Gold, was all worried about it, but I could have ordered it the next Monday and still gotten it on launch day. They seem to have made too few 6+s, maybe thinking people wouldn't want the larger screen as much.
    2014-09-30 10:11 PM
    Well I just check iPhone store. They have some in stock. Order one. Cancel with att. Will pick up after work!
    2014-10-01 07:31 PM
    Well I just check iPhone store. They have some in stock. Order one. Cancel with att. Will pick up after work!
    Apple Stores n Michigan only have the iPhone 6,not the 6 plus....Pre-Ordered with AT&T...est time November
    Who's Next...GO BLUE!!!
    2014-10-02 06:52 AM
    I would check the apple store app a couple times a day. That's what I did and phone were going out quick. They had a bunch of iPhone 6+ 128 so that why I hop in! Now have my phone and is awesome but intimidated lol

Apple Stores n Michigan only have the iPhone 6,not the 6 plus....Pre-Ordered with AT&T...est time November
    I wouldn't wait til November. F that! Keep checking... Apple store have in n out without notice.. So take a chance. I cancel once I bought through app
    Last edited by Matatoto; 2014-10-02 at 05:24 PM.
    2014-10-02 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD