When I click on "Redeem" a popup window reads "Error- This code has already been redeemed." However, the app did NOT download yet. When I look at the app in the AppStore, instead of saying "Open" it says $2.99. Those bastards!!!
    You need ios 8 too. I have an older version of the app and it's simply superb. Much better than the native camera app.
    2014-10-25 09:08 AM
    Doesn't work for me either, 8.02
    2014-10-25 09:47 AM
    morning guys and lady's

i had the same problem with the redeem code, saying it's already been used however i took a screen shot of the code
    but when i done this it took me to the download and downloaded it automatically for me at this time i just lay back hear in my bed hear in the UK with a smile on my face
    buy holding the power and home button at the same time this is how you take a screen shot, just in case some people don't no how to take a screen shot

this was done on my iPhone 6 plus

a big thank-you to Ant for letting us no about this in the UK its 1.99

morning guys and lady's

i had the same problem with the redeem code, saying it's already been used however i took a screen shot of the code
    but when i done this it took me to the download and downloaded it automatically for me at this time i just lay back hear in my bed hear in the UK with a smile on my face
    buy holding the power and home button at the same time this is how you take a screen shot, just in case some people don't no how to take a screen shot

2014-10-25 10:34 AM
    not working for ios7.....oh well!!!!
    Last edited by swifty7; 2014-10-25 at 11:47 AM.
    2014-10-25 11:34 AM
    Says my code was already used
    2014-10-25 12:14 PM
    no working...says code used. Bummer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2014-10-25 12:48 PM
    yesterday couldn't download as the code was already "redeemed"; today it says you need iOS 8 to download the app... bummer
    2014-10-25 01:46 PM
    morning guys and lady's

morning guys and lady's

Thanks, but this didn't work for me either.

Iphone6+ ios 8.1
    2014-10-25 03:16 PM
    doesn't work for me, says code has been redeemed already.
    I received the same message, I had to go back to the Apple Store app go to the screen that shows the camera + re-click on the highlighted green button (I can't remember what it said something to the fact of "redeem here or click to download ??) then it'll take you back to the App Store click redeem if it fails again (rinse repeat ) meaning try again go back to the Apple Store app etc. it took me 5 try's! Then it finally worked!

Hope this helps

no working...says code used. Bummer.
    Try again it took me 5 try's

You need ios 8 too. I have an older version of the app and it's simply superb. Much better than the native camera app.
    Try again up to 5 times

Ditto.

Bummed.
    Try again took me 5 try's
    Last edited by trialnterror; 2014-10-25 at 05:04 PM.
    2014-10-25 05:01 PM
    I tried it about 20 times, and I still only get the error about the code already having been redeemed.
    "All Men Die, But Not All Men Truly Live."
    2014-10-25 05:23 PM
    That "Clarity" tool is crazy nice. I'm pretty sure they built the entire app around that.
    2014-10-25 05:39 PM
    Tried dozens of times, including killing Apple Store app and AppStore app.

No dice. /giveup
    2014-10-25 05:47 PM
    higughiuh
    2014-10-25 06:11 PM
    Already redeemed error for me too. Never even heard of the app. Oh well.
    2014-10-25 06:55 PM
    Seems to not be working very very. I guess this is the result of everyone freaking out over the U2 album being made available to download. If they could use that method, it would be dead-simple for everyone.
    2014-10-25 08:54 PM
    My fourth try didn't get that error, but I was told I needed to be on iOS 8.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-10-25 09:19 PM
    Already redeemed error for me too. Never even heard of the app. Oh well.
    I bought this app ages ago. It really is a great photography app. It's worth it.
    2014-10-25 09:31 PM
    This app is only for the iPhone and not iPad.
    Once you get it for Iphone you can put it on the ipad
    2014-10-25 11:34 PM
    Once you get it for Iphone you can put it on the ipad
    There's an iPad version but it's $5 I think.
    2014-10-26 01:03 AM
    I did it one time and it said the same as many...... Code already redeemed blah blah..... I tried it again and it worked so try it again maybe those that didn't get it.
    2014-10-26 09:54 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD