User Tag List

Do you mean you can find the app names?
    If that it go into the iFile settings | File Manager | check Application names.

They re there but as a long string of #'s
    When you enable application names they still don't show
    2014-11-01 10:05 PM
    Package still says "not supported"
    2014-11-02 01:01 AM
    It will say unsupported until Saurik turns on the dev compatible settings which he has not yet.

Just make sure you're logged into Cydia and that the iFile version says 2.1.0-1..

IF like some you are only seeing the old version still, 2.0.1-1.. then you have to remove the ultrasn0w repo from the sources section of Cydia to see the new iFile version. Don't ask me why.. It just works. I discovered only after hours of trying to figure out why most people saw the new version and I didn't..
    2014-11-02 01:17 PM
    "If you used the iTunes "restore from backup" feature (or otherwise used iTunes or iCloud to put old data back on your device) after your first use of Cydia, please reinstall Cydia Installer (by going to that package and tapping Modify, Reinstall, and Confirm) to make sure your device can safely reboot with a passcode enabled.

Pangu Untether 0.3 resolves the problem where on 32-bit devices, a specific background process would sometimes use too much CPU.

Most packages still need updates, so following your favorite developers and designers on Twitter for news may be helpful. We haven't yet turned on the the ability to buy products via the Cydia Store on iOS 8; that will come later when more of the core platform packages have been updated and tested to work."

So we can jailbreak but telling us what paid app works is nice but useless now who the heck knows when Cydia will allow us to buy?

Really PO's me

Let us buy and deal with it, Thought JB was freedom
    Last edited by WHUDS; 2014-11-02 at 03:41 PM.
    2014-11-02 03:23 PM
    If you sign into CYDIA, which you always need to do with the new device anyway, you'll be able to download all of your paid tweaks… Even the old versions. If they're working.
    2014-11-02 05:43 PM
    If you sign into CYDIA, which you always need to do with the new device anyway, you'll be able to download all of your paid tweaks… Even the old versions. If they're working.
    Didn't buy this yet and new phone
    2014-11-02 05:51 PM
    I jailbroke my IPhone 6 on Friday. When the new Ifile came out I downloaded it. It worked fine but to the point where I changed the name of a folder and cut and pasted something in it. After this my phone would not respond I couldn't open any apps. I turned my phone off but all I got was a black screen with the Apple logo after waiting 5 mins it didn't respond and it was getting really hot. I had to fully restore my phone from back up which meant I lost my jailbreak. I jailbroke again and the same thing happened again, so I had to restore it again. I have not jailbroken it again. Has anyone else had the same problem. Please help as I really want to jailbreak but cannot do without my phone as it keeps getting stuck.
    2014-11-02 08:06 PM
    I jailbroke my IPhone 6 on Friday. When the new Ifile came out I downloaded it. It worked fine but to the point where I changed the name of a folder and cut and pasted something in it. After this my phone would not respond I couldn't open any apps. I turned my phone off but all I got was a black screen with the Apple logo after waiting 5 mins it didn't respond and it was getting really hot. I had to fully restore my phone from back up which meant I lost my jailbreak. I jailbroke again and the same thing happened again, so I had to restore it again. I have not jailbroken it again. Has anyone else had the same problem. Please help as I really want to jailbreak but cannot do without my phone as it keeps getting stuck.
    dfu mode (plug into computer, hold down power and home buttons for 10 seconds, let go of power button and keep holding down home button until iTunes senses phone in DFU mode), restore.
    2014-11-02 08:11 PM
    That is what I have done twice after jail breaking. I jailbroke then restored using DFU and then I jailbroke again and then had to restore using DFU again. I am now using my phone again without a jailbreak. What I wanted to know is why is it happening and has anyone else encounted this and is there a way to stop it from happening.
    2014-11-02 08:15 PM
    Do u keep changing the same folder name when it dies?...
    2014-11-02 08:35 PM
    No. different folder second time. I copied and pasted an item in and when I came out of Ifile that's when it went silly and stuck on bootlogo with a hot phone.
    2014-11-02 08:38 PM
    Hmm...I dunno...maybe just leave iFile alone for now...why changing folder names?...maybe they r needed to stay...
    2014-11-02 08:47 PM
    I've always changed folder names on all my other jailbroken items. Never had a problem before. I changed some of the names so I could find them better, have always done it.
    2014-11-02 09:23 PM
    Installed and working fine.
    2014-11-03 03:55 PM
    crashes when try to open in ..
    iPhone 6
    2014-11-04 11:49 AM
    crashes when try to open in ..
    iPhone 6
    No issue with my ip6
    2014-11-04 12:10 PM
    I've always changed folder names on all my other jailbroken items. Never had a problem before. I changed some of the names so I could find them better, have always done it.
    What specific folder name are you trying to change?
    2014-11-04 12:29 PM
    No issue with my ip6
    did u try save photos to library or open a jpg,png in a specific app like ArtStudio or so ?
    2014-11-04 12:33 PM
    did u try save photos to library or open a jpg,png in a specific app like ArtStudio or so ?
    Just tried to open jpeg file within the app from photo library and it's fine.
    2014-11-04 01:33 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD