The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus offer users new zoom options. Users can choose between a zoomed in user interface, or a standard user interface. iPhone 6 Plus users have the added luxury of an iPad-like landscape interface. If you were looking to add these features, and more, to any of your other iOS devices, such as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, or iPod touch 5g, then you can check out a new jailbreak tweak called LittleBrother by iOS developer Ryan Petrich.

As you can see above, we were able to simulate the "standard" viewing effect of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on our iPhone 5. The new view zooms you way out of your Home Screen and other user interfaces to give you more content at a glance. In addition, it even let us have the iPad-like landscape mode on our iPhone 5, which not only includes the Home Screen, but also in other applications. And it doesn't stop there – the tweak also gives our iPhone 5 the special iPhone 6 Plus keyboard with all the editing options integrated into it:

Below, you can see the tweak running on an iPhone 6, to give the iPhone 6 more iPhone 6 Plus-like features:

LittleBrother adds more preferences under the Display & Brightness > View section in the Settings application:

From here, you can choose the display zoom that you want; you can pick from Large, Medium, or Small. You can also choose whether or not you want Home Screen landscape mode, and even Lock Screen landscape mode.

This tweak can be installed on an iPhone 6 Plus to enable landscape mode on the Lock Screen, which isn't normally doable. The tweak also offers more zoom options for the iPhone 6 Plus than the device offers out of the box.

If you want to give LittleBrother a try, it's available for $1.99 right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. Petrich does note that there are some small bugs in the tweak, but we've hardly noticed any. Regardless, Petrich says that another update is coming soon to rectify the bugs he has noticed. The tweak does require an iOS 8 device to be installed.

Name: LittleBrother
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Ryan Petrich
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    2014-11-07 03:00 PM
    Looks cool. I will be getting the better iPhone next year but in the mean time I will check this out.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-11-08 at 05:42 PM.
    2014-11-07 03:07 PM
    Upscale and Rotate+ does the same thing and there free.
    I can only pay for this tweak Cuz it's made by Ryan.
    2014-11-07 03:31 PM
    I use upscale alongside WatchSpring. I can't wait for Aeternum to drop and the full version of Upscale to launch. I want to use the 6+ settings on my 5s so that I can get the landscape mode. But for now the 6 resolution is like perfect on the 5s.

Upscale and Rotate+ does the same thing and there free.
    I can only pay for this tweak Cuz it's made by Ryan.
    Where do you get Rotate+? It sounds really helpful to the way I want my phone to work.
    2014-11-07 07:35 PM
    Definitely not playing nicely with Five Icon Dock or betterFiveIconDock, but works great with the regular four (as I'm sure it was intended). If anyone knows a compatible five icon tweak or compatibility could be added to work with traditional tweaks that already work with iOS8, it would be appreciated!

EDIT: looks like anything that modifies the dock doesn't really play nicely, which is fine, and makes sense

still a fun tweak, and definitely willing to throw Ryan a few bucks for his hard work

Another thing: I noticed that if you set it to medium or smaller and add those extra rows, etc, and then uninstall this tweak with that setting applied, it keeps the extra row and the smaller icons and general look, but doesn't rotate. At least that has been the case on my iPhone 5 with 8.1. I haven't re-added it yet, but it makes sense that setting it back to larger again before undoing it would reverse the issue.
    Last edited by Abneriel; 2014-11-07 at 11:14 PM.
    2014-11-07 10:21 PM
    I use upscale alongside WatchSpring. I can't wait for Aeternum to drop and the full version of Upscale to launch. I want to use the 6+ settings on my 5s so that I can get the landscape mode. But for now the 6 resolution is like perfect on the 5s.

Where do you get Rotate+? It sounds really helpful to the way I want my phone to work.
    Am also using 6 resolutions on my 5 and its working better.....check reddit for Rotate+
    2014-11-07 10:39 PM
    ok. I'm listening...
    2014-11-08 01:43 AM
    Anthony, thanks. Wasn't clear on what this did just reading Ryan's noted in Cydia. This was very helpful.
    2014-11-08 03:02 AM
    Definitely not playing nicely with Five Icon Dock or betterFiveIconDock, but works great with the regular four (as I'm sure it was intended). If anyone knows a compatible five icon tweak or compatibility could be added to work with traditional tweaks that already work with iOS8, it would be appreciated!

EDIT: looks like anything that modifies the dock doesn't really play nicely, which is fine, and makes sense

Yup. same issues here with infiniydock. Just uninstalled it. Cool idia though. Oh well, at least he got my 2 bucks
    2014-11-08 05:00 AM
    I have a 6+ and I'm using SBFlip (w/ Dynamic Dock) enabled. I also have 5 icons using Infinidock and it worx gr8!
    2014-11-08 06:02 AM
    I think a nice addition to this tweak would be to zoom when rotated. Portrait would be normal zoom and landscape would be medium zoom.
    2014-11-08 03:17 PM
    If we could have it so the icons stay the same size and the apps are in the iPhone 6+ resolution on the 6 would be the perfect balance as the icons are a little small.

Also just noticed it's not compatible with homescreen designer.
    Last edited by fluffybunnyabc; 2014-11-08 at 05:57 PM.
    2014-11-08 05:53 PM
    The is a nice little tweak for an awesome Iphone
    2014-11-08 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD