All of the IntelliScreenX fans and users out there can rejoice Friday night, as Intelliborn has officially released a public beta of its IntelliScreenX 8 for iOS 8 software – the first iteration of IntelliScreenX to be made available for iOS 8.

IntelliScreenX, for those that are unfamiliar with it, allows you to have complete control over social media, Notification Center, widgets, and more right at your fingertips all from one place. It's accessible from Notification Center, as well as from the Lock Screen. IntelliScreenX 8 comes complete with an RSS feed feature, the ability to see your Facebook and Twitter timelines, a built-in e-mail reader, built-in weather forecast, quick message composition, and event a quick application launcher.

You can see a few examples of the IntelliScreenX 8 interface above – included are screenshots of the Lock Screen view, Notification Center view, RSS feed, and Twitter timeline.

IntelliScreenX 8 also includes Messages+, a popular SMS and iMessage quick composition feature that lets you quickly compose messages to anyone from your Lock Screen or Notification Center by way of a special compose button in these interfaces. Additionally, you will find a feature called "Slide," which keeps track of your most recently opened applications so that you can quickly move over to the applications you've used recently. Screenshots of these features are shown below:

Slide, the feature that brings up your most recently-used applications, is opened by swiping down from the top left of your display. You can then swipe in from the left side of the display to start opening the applications that you have opened recently, or you can just tap on one of the application icons to open that application. You can tap anywhere outside of the Slide interface to dismiss it.

IntelliScreenX 8 is fully customizable. You can enable or disable any, many, most, or none of its feature. It all depends on what feature you want, and how you want to use the application. You'll find a preferences pane in the Settings application where you can configure all of IntelliScreenX 8's options:

You will be able to configure:

• Allowing the tweak to be enabled
    • Allowing the tweak to function on the Lock Screen
    • The tabs that you want visible in the IntelliScreenX 8 interface
    • The Lock Screen dim timer
    • The Blur and Tint levels
    • Date label color
    • Enable or disable showing weather information
    • Enable or disable the "Today" page in Notification Center
    • Configure HUD settings
    • Configure Lock Screen behavior
    • Configure options for the Slide recently-opened applications feature
    • Configure Status Bar icons
    • Configure Messages+
    • And more

IntelliScreenX 8 is probably one of the most sought after jailbreak tweaks on the market, and for those that want all of this information at a glance without the need to open a bunch of applications to get to it, the $9.99 price tag is well worth the investment. If you're already an existing customer of IntelliScreenX, then IntelliScreenX 8 is a free upgrade; only those that haven't purchased this tweak before will have to pay the $9.99 price tag.

Keep in mind that this is still considered a beta release – there are some small bugs in the interface, but the functionality of the tweak is mostly solid and won't affect your workflow. Best of all, the tweak is fully compatible with the new retina HD displays of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!

Be sure to head over to Cydia and give this amazing tweak a try!

Sources: Intelliborn

Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-11-16 at 07:10 PM.
    2014-11-15 05:37 AM
    Thank-you!!!
    2014-11-15 06:24 AM
    Not right, i had to pay 4,99 for an upgrade to version 8
    2014-11-15 06:37 AM
    Cheaper than most people pay for a pack of cigarettes that they will waste in less than 24 hours. You got a great deal! Good job little buddy!
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?
    2014-11-15 06:52 AM
    I got it as a free upgrade.
    2014-11-15 09:26 AM
    Yup for me the upgrade is also free
    2014-11-15 09:30 AM
    There's any option that in the future, home screen will be locked by touchID
    2014-11-15 11:09 AM
    Yup for me the upgrade is also free
    Free for me also. Be sure to login first!
    2014-11-15 11:33 AM
    I didn't pay it was a free upgrade for me.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2014-11-15 01:17 PM
    Free upgrade; definitely still a beta
    Had to uninstall for a few reasons:

Weird, non-functional Messages+ shortcut (keyboard and text field are visible, but that's it - no Recipient)

Inability to set Today view as first screen (irritating rather than a bug)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - inconsistent and buggy performance on lock screen, including all "disable on lock screen" settings being ineffective

I don't like having this stuff potentially visible on my lock screen (for the life of me I don't understand why people do - defeats the purpose of a lock screen to me. Especially for phones with ultra-quick Touch ID unlocking) and this tweak currently seems unable to be disabled on the lock screen.

A shame, because I REALLY like the Slide feature. Wish it played along with the Aeternum tweak better, but Slide will be a feature "borrowed" by Apple in iOS 9 or 10, watch.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2014-11-15 01:49 PM
    Come on David Ashman! Get Lockinfo going! IntelliscreenX is so horrible.
    2014-11-15 02:56 PM
    All I need is bitesms
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2014-11-15 03:15 PM
    a boot loop, when deleting a app entry from NC from in the intelli pull down.
    2014-11-15 03:43 PM
    All I need is bitesms
    Second That Here!!!!
    2014-11-15 04:08 PM
    Only using the Messages+ feature for now. Doesn't work on LS but I can call it up anywhere else once I'm unlocked.
    2014-11-15 04:31 PM
    Waiting to see if LockInfo will be updated to iOS 8.
    2014-11-15 05:08 PM
    Come on David Ashman! Get Lockinfo going! IntelliscreenX is so horrible.
    +1 !!!! Can't wait for lockinfo to come back!!! (And Bitesms)
    2014-11-15 05:15 PM
    Only using the Messages+ feature for now. Doesn't work on LS but I can call it up anywhere else once I'm unlocked.
    Have u tried an activator gesture for lock screen quick compose? Wondering about this feature myself.

+1 !!!! Can't wait for lockinfo to come back!!! (And Bitesms)
    David Ashman's auto reply says he's only now investigating options for updating his apps. Doesn't indicate if they even will be updated and no timeframe provided. Bummer.

Second That Here!!!!
    Ditto. Miss this app.

a boot loop, when deleting a app entry from NC from in the intelli pull down.
    Glad I held on this until a few more updates are done. The boot loop issue that plagued first few versions of callbar were time consuming enough for a bit. Hopefully they'll get ISX issues worked out quickly. I think the iOS 7 version hadn't a handful of early issues as well. For an app it does a lot so can appreciate it takes time to work out the kinks though.
    Last edited by talkin73; 2014-11-15 at 05:31 PM.
    2014-11-15 05:26 PM
    Have u tried an activator gesture for lock screen quick compose? Wondering about this feature myself.
    It's not that Messages+ won't show up on the LS, the problem is that it doesn't have a Recipient bar. Therefore, I can't send anything to anyone
    2014-11-15 06:09 PM
    Why couldn't he redesign this tweak. It's looking old now. Plus he should of done something with widgets integrated it into all one.
    2014-11-15 06:17 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD