This recap will go over the best jailbreak tweaks that we've shown you this week. It's certainly not all of them, but we think these are some of the most worthy of recognition out of what we have been able to show you this week. These are in no specific order, and they're all compatible with the Pangu8 version 1.2.1 jailbreak for iOS 8.0-8.1.

1. UpNext - $1.49

UpNext is an awesome new jailbreak tweak that allows you to queue music in your iOS 8 Music application. By swiping to the left on a song, you can access "Play Next" and "Queue" options that allow you to have more control over the music that gets played next. You can manage your queue, re-arrange music in any order that you want, and even take advantage of a cool new Notification Center Today widget. Check out our full review of UpNext for more information at this link.

2. AllBoardPass - FREE

For those of you wanting to use your third-party keyboards in iOS 8 to enter passwords, instead of having to revert back to the Apple keyboard, you will want a new free jailbreak tweak called AllBoardPass, which allows you to type in passwords to many things in iOS 8 with your favorite third-party keyboards. You can read our in-depth review of AllBoardPass, and learn more about how it works, at our full review at this link.

3. KeepSecret - 99

KeepSecret is another handy tweak that released this week, which allows you to basically keep those that are sending you video and voice messages from ever knowing that you've kept or listened to their message. For whatever reason, Apple lets you control whether or not you send read receipts for iMessages, but when it comes to media messages in iOS 8, you get no such choice. This tweak fixes that, and it integrates nicely into the Messages preferences pane in the Settings application and includes full FlipSwitch support. You can read our full in-depth review of KeepSecret at this link.

4. NativeZoom - FREE

For those that want the higher-resolution zoom features of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on non-supported devices like the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5, you want to check out a new free jailbreak tweak called NativeZoom. With it, you can cram more details into your pixels and see more on your display at a glance. You can read our full review of NativeZoom at this link.

5. MorePredict - FREE

MorePredict is a jailbreak tweak for iOS 8 that lets users choose how many predictions appear on the predictive keyboard in iOS 8. It works on all iOS devices, but it's more handy on devices with larger displays where more than 3 predictions won't become a clutter. You can read our full review of MorePredict at this link.

Check out our video overview below:

Stay tuned for our next edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week next week - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week, you can view it at this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-11-24 at 04:18 AM.
    2014-11-23 07:02 PM
    Any word from Ryan on an Activator update for 8.1 and the new phones (Reachability)?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2014-11-23 09:08 PM
    Any word from Ryan on an Activator update for 8.1 and the new phones (Reachability)?
    Activator is already 8.1 compatible.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!
    2014-11-23 09:44 PM
    Anything about Bite sms being updated to be compatible with iOS 8.1?
    2014-11-23 09:48 PM
    Did you see the part about the new iPhones and Reachability? I have Activator installed - it needs to be fixed.
    2014-11-23 09:57 PM
    I saw an article that bite is being worked on.
    2014-11-23 10:32 PM
    Did you see the part about the new iPhones and Reachability? I have Activator installed - it needs to be fixed.
    Have you tried activator beta? I have an iPhone 5s, but have ReachAll installed and the beta works.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-11-23 10:37 PM
    I have the Activator beta; I'm using a 6 and 6+... Reachability is broken when Activator is installed. Even ReachAll.
    2014-11-24 12:12 AM
    Last question. There's actually an activator action to invoke reachability. Have you tried that?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-11-24 01:51 AM
    Yes... tried that as well.
    2014-11-24 02:01 AM
    Same here. No reachability on my 6+. But I wouldn't use it so it's not a huge deal.
    2014-11-24 02:34 AM
    The current version makes Reachability work erratically on my i6. After a few attempts at using it, which result in intermittent success, reachability simply stops working with double tap of home button. I think that's what the OP was mostly inquiring about. But, as you noted, it does work on 8.1.
    2014-11-24 02:46 AM
    Same here. No reachability on my 6+. But I wouldn't use it so it's not a huge deal.
    The current version makes Reachability work erratically on my i6. After a few attempts at using it, which result in intermittent success, reachability simply stops working with double tap of home button. I think that's what the OP was mostly inquiring about. But, as you noted, it does work on 8.1.

I've had Activator installed on my 6+ since its update for iOS 8 and my reachability works fine.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!
    2014-11-24 04:16 AM
    I check Bite like 3 times a day. I heard the same as above, it's being worked on. If you go into activator though you can chose an activation for quick compose (compose message actually). It's a bit laggy but it works. It just brings up the iOS compose screen, but from wherever you're at. Obviously you should already have quick reply as its built in to iOS 8.
    2014-11-24 04:50 AM
    I've had Activator installed on my 6+ since its update for iOS 8 and my reachability works fine.
    That's good. Glad it works for you.

My original question remains: has anyone (else) heard anything from Ryan concerning a further update to Activator? Many people here and on Reddit seem to be having the same issue.
    2014-11-24 12:42 PM
    I know i'm the place, but i can't find if you have done a review of IMN 8?
    2014-11-24 06:16 PM
    What happened to winterboard for ios8.1
    2014-11-24 10:12 PM
    That's good. Glad it works for you.

My original question remains: has anyone (else) heard anything from Ryan concerning a further update to Activator? Many people here and on Reddit seem to be having the same issue.
    I emailed him and I've never received a response. Also, there's nothing on his twitter either.
    2014-11-24 11:01 PM
    What happened to winterboard for ios8.1
    Nothing has happened to it yet.

Saurik has more important packages to work on right now. Important packages like Mobile Substrate, Cydia Installer, and other "essential" packages that people need rather than want.

When these are finished, Saurik will get to work on WinterBoard.
    2014-11-25 05:36 PM
    Can I do wo computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-12-02 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD