The holiday season is right around the corner and Apple has released two new ads with their latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus devices featuring Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon. When Apple first launched their iPhone 6 lineup commercials, the popular duo were the official voices of the two devices for ads ‘Duo’, ‘Health’, ‘Huge’, and ‘Cameras’. This time the two not only highlight gaming capabilities on the two devices, but also the ability to call the iPhones using other Apple products such as the Mac and iPad. Apple’s two new commercials are titled ‘Gamers’ and ‘Reservations.’

The focus of ‘Gamers’ is on the iPhone’s A8 chip and the ability to play ‘bring gaming to the next level.’ Then you see Timberlake and Fallon play Vainglory, a multiplayer online game on both devices side by side. ‘Reservations’ is the second ad and starts off with Fallon saying, “did you know you can use an iPhone 6 to make a call from almost any Apple device?” Then you see Timberlake calling Fallon’s iPhone 6 with a Macbook Air and then with an iPad trying to make a reservation. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus make a great gift if you are looking to purchase a new device for someone this holiday season.

Source: YouTube (Apple ' ')

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-11-25 07:25 PM
    The FaceTime interface in OS X could really use some attention, but it has potential
    2014-11-25 09:09 PM
    Two people should get fired immediately. One from the ad agency that created these terrible commercials and the one from Apple who approved them.
    2014-11-25 09:18 PM
    I think they could be doing so much more with these two in their commercials..... they have been pretty weak up to this point.
    2014-11-26 12:57 PM
    I think they could be doing so much more with these two in their commercials..... they have been pretty weak up to this point.
    I think these are more effective than ads which heavily feature celebs. Focus on the product. Remember that horribly unfunny "make it RAIN in here" bank ad with Fallon? I'd rather avoid a repeat of that.
    2014-11-29 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD