I must have a tweak that's making it do that plus only one app won't work and I use it a lot . If I go into safe mode it will work . Oh and statushud2 when I use it in pandora/ YouTube etc will crash that app
    2014-12-01 05:32 PM
    I must have a tweak that's making it do that plus only one app won't work and I use it a lot . If I go into safe mode it will work . Oh and statushud2 when I use it in pandora/ YouTube etc will crash that app
    weird. I don't have that problem, either. have you checked Cydia for updates? I think maybe it was updated at some point to fix that issue.
    2014-12-01 05:37 PM
    Everything is updated .
    2014-12-01 05:39 PM
    what changes for the 6+? I thought it was only for older devices.
    There was a memory leak that was fixed for all devices.
    2014-12-01 08:16 PM
    Wonder if this is a "memory leak" work market is the only app that does this .
    2014-12-01 08:19 PM
    Is there any real reason for a 5s owner to update? I heard the main fixes were for the 6+, 4s? And iPad 2 along with fixing some Safari issue. I really only use Chrome, so is there any benefit?
    The main benefit would be that some of your favorite jailbreaks, like Springtomize, may not work under the newest release. LOL
    2014-12-01 08:59 PM
    Activator
    AdBlocker 2
    Aeternum
    Barrel
    BlurryBadges
    Bridge
    Bytafont 2
    CallBar
    Cobalia
    f.lux
    FlipControlCenter
    FolderEnhancer
    ForceGoodFit
    Forecast
    HueHueHue
    iCleaner
    iFile
    Instahancer
    iTunes Radio Scrubber
    iTunes Radio Unlimited
    MorePredict
    ProTube
    Pyx
    RecentFacebook
    Slide2Kill8 Lite
    Springtomize 3
    StatusHUD 2
    SwipeSelection
    TypeStatus
    UpNext
    User Agent Changer
    Winterboard
    0xygen iOS 8

I'm on 8.1 with a 6+. I have no boot loop problem and I use fingerprint/passcode.
    iTunes Radio unlimited works for you? because mine doesn't. Instead of Protube I recommend you InTube. it's basically the same thing just doesn't add an app it just ads it to the YouTube.app from AppStore. then we all same tweaks instead I have Ayecon as a theme
    2014-12-01 09:50 PM
    I recommend True iRadio myself. Better than the unlimited one. I'm only on 8.1, but it works perfectly on that so it's worth a shot.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-12-01 09:55 PM
    Sure like too see the evasion jb this year!! For iOS 8
    2014-12-01 11:28 PM
    Amen to that!!!
    (Purely a figure of speech. I neither endorse, condone nor condemn any and all religious beliefs, including null beliefs.)
    2014-12-02 12:30 AM
    Why? What does it matter who does the JB? As long as its legit!
    2014-12-02 01:27 AM
    There was a memory leak that was fixed for all devices.
    What memory leak? What about the storage problem 64 and 128gb? isn't that more a problem?
    2014-12-02 01:29 AM
    iTunes Radio unlimited works for you? because mine doesn't. Instead of Protube I recommend you InTube. it's basically the same thing just doesn't add an app it just ads it to the YouTube.app from AppStore. then we all same tweaks instead I have Ayecon as a theme
    Yeah radio unlimited works fine. Imma try intube, thanks for the heads up.

I actually have ayecon and gunnii, too, but I'm liking a little more minimalist/flat right now so I'm rocking 0xygen. I love gunnii, but it's missing quite a few areas on iOS 8 right now.
    2014-12-02 01:33 AM
    What memory leak? What about the storage problem 64 and 128gb? isn't that more a problem?
    Apparently the storage problem heals itself, sort of. Eventually the controller identifies the bad areas of memory, thus avoiding them and minimizing future crashes. But if I had paid that kind of bucks for a new iPhone 6, I'd be [Expletive deleted] that Apple scrimped on the memory of my device. If Apple really will be using the better memory in the future, then I'd find some way to get mine replaced under warranty.
    Last edited by LeslieBee; 2014-12-02 at 04:24 PM.
    2014-12-02 01:58 AM
    Activator
    AdBlocker 2
    Aeternum
    Barrel
    BlurryBadges
    Bridge
    Bytafont 2
    CallBar
    Cobalia
    f.lux
    FlipControlCenter
    FolderEnhancer
    ForceGoodFit
    Forecast
    HueHueHue
    iCleaner
    iFile
    Instahancer
    iTunes Radio Scrubber
    iTunes Radio Unlimited
    MorePredict
    ProTube
    Pyx
    RecentFacebook
    Slide2Kill8 Lite
    Springtomize 3
    StatusHUD 2
    SwipeSelection
    TypeStatus
    UpNext
    User Agent Changer
    Winterboard
    0xygen iOS 8

I'm on 8.1 with a 6+. I have no boot loop problem and I use fingerprint/passcode.
    Q> Forecast is working on iOS 8? I have a 6 (64GB) / using Intelliscreen simply for the weather on the lockscreen Still waiting for message customizer as I hate the stupid bubbles
    2014-12-02 01:40 PM
    Q> Forecast is working on iOS 8? I have a 6 (64GB) / using Intelliscreen simply for the weather on the lockscreen Still waiting for message customizer as I hate the stupid bubbles
    yup. add this repo to Cydia after the "http://": apt.dba-tech.net/beta/
    2014-12-02 04:11 PM
    Why? What does it matter who does the JB? As long as its legit!
    EvasiOn is better to my opinion but it's all good
    2014-12-03 03:41 AM
    I'm doing everything the tutorials say but when I open Tiag 1.0.2 how do I know if my phones connected there are no check boxes and it doesn't look like all the tutorials

TaiG Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.1.1 Updated to Version 1.0.2-untitled.png

sorry for crappy picture can someone please help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have iPhone 6 plus on 8.1.1

Sorry for double post
    Attached Thumbnails TaiG Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.1.1 Updated to Version 1.0.2-jb.jpg.jpg  
    Last edited by wildturkey; 2014-12-03 at 03:11 PM.
    64GB iPhone 6+
    2014-12-03 03:52 AM
    I'm doing everything the tutorials say but when I open Tiag 1.0.2 how do I know if my phones connected there are no check boxes and it doesn't look like all the tutorials

TaiG Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.1.1 Updated to Version 1.0.2-jb.jpg.jpg

sorry for crappy picture can someone please help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by wildturkey; 2014-12-03 at 04:28 AM.
    64GB iPhone 6+
    2014-12-03 03:53 AM
    No worries you tried
    2014-12-03 03:53 AM
43 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD