It’s Cyber Monday and mobile company T-Mobile is offering discounts on their iPhones, which even includes their most recent iPhone 6 devices. The most notable discount is slashing $100 off Apple’s new popular 64GB iPhone 6. For a limited time, the company is offering the larger memory 64GB iPhone 6 for the price of the base 16GB model, a $100 savings. The website notes that they are offering a ‘free memory upgrade’ and is available on the web only. The promotion ends tonight at 12am PT and only has limited quantity with this offering.

Those looking to purchase the new iPhone 6 should definitely jump on this deal sooner rather than later. Customers looking for the iPhone 5s and 5c will also receive a discount, as the promotion extends to the older models as well. You can get a free upgrade from the 32GB iPhone 5s to the 64GB model and as for the iPhone 5c, you can receive the 32GB version when purchasing the 8GB model. It is obvious that the mobile company is trying to grab the attention of potential new customers, as they are giving such generous promotions on their devices.

Source: T-Mobile

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-12-01 05:57 PM
    Good stuff sow dos the other day last night at t-mobile .... I might say goodbye to piece of crap "sprint"..
    2014-12-01 07:37 PM
    .... I might say goodbye to piece of crap "sprint"..
    I have found sprint to be pretty decent, all in all. They don't win any prizes, but then again, neither does anyone else.

Not liking something or someone doesn't necessarily make the alternative an improvement. In fact, it could even be worse. As my mother used to say, "Out of the frying pan – into the fire." -or- "The reason the grass is greener on the other side of the fence is because they use more fertilizer."
    2014-12-01 08:55 PM
    SPRINT ....being an iPhone users is actually a pretty bad deal on sprint for one sprint iPhones will not work with any other carrier but sprint even when your done paying for the phone it is still not yours to use with any one else of your liking just sprint ..... The data speeds are ok not bad but not amazing either... And depriving yourself from having an unlocked iPhone by signing up with sprint is a bad choice ... You can only sell it to another sprint user .... No unlocking not being able to use with any other company not being able to upgrade its retail value because it will not work with another carrier... And if you do unlock a sprint iPhone it can only be used outside the U.S...
    Last edited by c0deName_ZERO; 2014-12-02 at 01:02 AM.
    2014-12-02 01:00 AM
    SPRINT ....being an iPhone users is actually a pretty bad deal on sprint for one sprint iPhones will not work with any other carrier but sprint even when your done paying for the phone it is still not yours to use with any one else of your liking just sprint ..... The data speeds are ok not bad but not amazing either... And depriving yourself from having an unlocked iPhone by signing up with sprint is a bad choice ... You can only sell it to another sprint user .... No unlocking not being able to use with any other company not being able to upgrade its retail value because it will not work with another carrier... And if you do unlock a sprint iPhone it can only be used outside the U.S...
    All quite true, but Sprint isn't the only one, and there are other issues as well. For instance, Verizon does the same kind of thing that Sprint does, and AT&T is overpriced.

The reason I myself chose T-Mobile is because I can go month-to-month for as little as $3 (no data plan–Wi-Fi only). Sprint does offer unlimited data, which is pretty sweet if you need that. AT&T is the only other major carrier with a plan similar to T-Mobile, albeit pricier.
    2014-12-02 01:40 AM
    All quite true, but Sprint isn't the only one, and there are other issues as well. For instance, Verizon does the same kind of thing that Sprint does, and AT&T is overpriced.

The reason I myself chose T-Mobile is because I can go month-to-month for as little as $3 (no data plan–Wi-Fi only). Sprint does offer unlimited data, which is pretty sweet if you need that. AT&T is the only other major carrier with a plan similar to T-Mobile, albeit pricier.
    All Verizon LTE phones are factory unlocked. Plain and simple.

T-Mobile is the best carrier to use an iPhone on since their network supports everything it has to offer: 21 Mbps HSPA+, 42 Mbps DC-HSPA, 150 Mbps LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling, seamless transition from VoLTE to Wi-Fi Calling, FaceTime over Cellular without restrictions, unlimited data, and simultaneous voice and data.

I used to think AT&T and Verizon, especially AT&T, were bad but Sprint is absolutely the worst.

Locked phones with the inability to be unlocked domestically, no simultaneous voice and data, no Wi-Fi Calling even though their network has it, terrible speeds, etc.

So if you want the full iPhone experience, T-Mobile is the way to go. Plus their network is getting better every day, add their cheaper plans and it's a no brainier, especially if you stick to the cities and surrounding areas, which is what a majority of the people do. Their entire 2G/EDGE network will be broadcasting LTE by mid 2015.

Now if you don't, then choose what works for you.
    2014-12-02 05:51 PM
    Yes they did
    2014-12-02 07:14 PM
    I got a 128 gb gold 6 plus at a 16 gb price plus a friend of mine works there so that helps!! Only bad thing is iPhones this year are very glitchy my Sony Xperia Z3 works better,,,,yaaaa android v/s apple big deal!!! I have both of best smartphones I get sick of one go to the other lol can't go wrong there!!
    2014-12-03 03:39 AM
    I regret buying this stupid iPhone seems as days go by more glitches arrive now a black n white screen than color comes back since I just did a restore on I tunes?? Just may stick with my Sony Xperia Z3 only first iPhone I ever owned and will be the last I had a bad feeling on this, I think I'm going to sell this iPhone asap!! I hate it, at least I give apple a try but a huge failure, I know the piece of junk should sell on eBay cheap fast just to get rid of it, a 6 plus gold 128 gb should go fast for a cheap price just to get rid of it fast!! Before I smash it!! Just a phone to me no big deal!!
    2014-12-04 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD