User Tag List

You may very well be used to seeing the battery percentage in your iOS Status Bar, but what the Status Bar doesn't tell you is how long you have before your battery dies and needs to be recharged. If you want just a little more information out of your battery, then check out a new jailbreak tweak called Predix by iOS developer iNasser.

With Predix installed, you can use an Activator action to invoke an interface that not only shows you your battery percentage, but also an estimate on how long your battery has to live on its current charge before it needs to be recharged, as shown above.

In our case, we have 84% of our battery life remaining, and Predix predicts that our device will last about 6 hours and 44 minutes on its current charge. Numbers will vary depending on the charge level of your device when you use Predix.

Additionally, if your device is charging, then Predix will try to estimate how long it will take for your device to finish charging!

Predix also adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure a number of options to make the tweak look and work how you want it to:

From here, you will be able to enable or disable the tweak on demand, pick your Activator action that you want to use for invoking Predix, hide or show the battery percentage, and configure both a background color and label color for the tweak's interface.

The background colors you have to choose from include:

• Blue
    • Midnight blue
    • Slate blue
    • Aqua blue
    • Green
    • Spring green
    • Red
    • Orange
    • Orange red
    • Yellow
    • Gray
    • Dark gray
    • Brown
    • Rosy brown
    • Emerald
    • Lime
    • Fuchsia
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Ruby
    • Rust
    • Violet
    • Translucent dark
    • Translucent light

The label colors you have to choose from include:

• Black
    • White
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Light gray
    • dark gray
    • Yellow
    • Orange
    • Red
    • Cyan
    • Magenta
    • Purple
    • Brown

If you would like to get started in playing with Predix, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now at the price of $1.49. The tweak works on all iOS devices that run iOS 7 or iOS 8. Activator is required to the use the tweak correctly.

Name: Predix
    Price: $1.49
    Version: 1.0-5
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.1, Activator
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iNasser
    Editor's Rating:  4/5
    2014-12-07 09:07 PM
    not working for me using iphone 5 ios8.1 on pangu jailbreak
    2014-12-07 09:20 PM
    not working for me using iphone 5 ios8.1 on pangu jailbreak

You have to disable then enable the tweak in order to get it working.
    This is a bug on iOS 8.
    Anyone I fixed this issue in the upcoming update
    2014-12-07 09:33 PM
    still not working .. i disable and re-enable it nth change
    i tried different activation method also the same 😕
    2014-12-07 09:40 PM
    Did Anthony get this working for his review?
    2014-12-07 10:07 PM
    guess no 😐
    2014-12-07 10:14 PM
    still not working .. i disable and re-enable it nth change
    i tried different activation method also the same 😕
    Have you tried doing a respring then enabling/disabling it? A tweak did the same thing to me until I tried that then it worked.
    2014-12-08 02:01 AM
    Also not working for me on 6+ 128gb
    2014-12-08 02:14 AM
    Yes, I did. I don't post about stuff that I can't get to work. The screenshots in this post are my own, taken on my device. The only way I can get the screenshot is.... of course... if it works.

There will be "tested on" tag at the bottom of every review I make. It shows the device and firmware version that I test on.

Have you tried contacting the developer for assistance?
    2014-12-08 03:48 AM
    Have you tried doing a respring then enabling/disabling it? A tweak did the same thing to me until I tried that then it worked.
    yes i did .. not working i tried to change activation method .. did you suggest a way to activate it by activator ?
    2014-12-08 01:55 PM
    Yes, I did. I don't post about stuff that I can't get to work. The screenshots in this post are my own, taken on my device. The only way I can get the screenshot is.... of course... if it works.

There will be "tested on" tag at the bottom of every review I make. It shows the device and firmware version that I test on.

Have you tried contacting the developer for assistance?
    People are downloading a cracked versions of Predix and they want it to work!
    The tweak doesn't work unless you download the official version from BigBoss.
    It's my right to protect my tweak.

Thanks,
    Nasser
    2014-12-08 05:52 PM
    I don't know what the deal is, and I can't be certain it's this app, but ever since installing this app my battery is draining faster than it should. When I checked the battery usage stats it says my homescreen had used 50+%...disabled it and now back to nowhere close.

It also periodically stops responding to its activator command. I need to respring or change its command back and forth to get it working again.

I am on 8.1 though so i'm going to update to 8.1.1 and see if there is still an issue.
    Last edited by qumahlin; 2014-12-08 at 10:39 PM.
    2014-12-08 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD