Call Enhancer is a cool new jailbreak tweak by iOS developers Simon Selg and Ibrahim A. for iPhone users that can improve upon the functionality of the stock Phone application that comes with iOS.

What this tweak brings to the table is a way to prevent yourself from accidentally calling people from unwanted tapping, as well as a way to easily call anyone anonymously without having to waste your time inputting special number pad sequences (such as *67) at the beginning of the phone number entry.

When you tap on someone's number in iOS, the tweak makes sure that you are prompted on whether or not you're absolutely sure you want to initiate the phone call. If you are, then you can tap on the green button to continue.

The other major feature, the anonymity feature, makes it so that you can call anyone anonymously with ease. The tweak adds a new button to the Phone application interface with an anonymous icon on it that you can tap on in order to call someone anonymously, as shown above.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure it to your liking:

From here, you can:

• Enable or disable the tweak on demand
    • Choose the anonymous number prefix (depends on your country – *67 for U.S. residents)
    • Choose the style of the anonymous button for the dial pad
    • Choose the style of the anonymous button system-wide
    • Configure the button style that you would like to see

The developer takes you through some examples of using the tweak in his video below:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q4ePWanvmCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you're interested in giving Call Enhancer a try, it's available for 99 right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. Because the tweak relies on the Phone application, it requires an iPhone. It also requires iOS 8, so keep that in mind.

Update: We have been asked by the developer to alert everyone that an update with compatibility with CallBar is being worked on and will be released very soon!

Name: Call Enhancer
    Price: 99
    Version: 1.0-7
    Requirements: iPhone running iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Simon Selg and Ibrahim A.
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2015-01-25 at 04:56 AM.
    2015-01-25 02:40 AM
    Does this work with Callbar?
    2015-01-25 04:53 AM
    Does this work with Callbar?
    Update: We have been asked by the developer to alert everyone that an update with compatibility with CallBar is being worked on and will be released very soon!
    Hopefully this excerpt answers your question!
    2015-01-25 04:57 AM
    i don't understand what is the difference between the two buttons
    2015-01-25 07:04 AM
    i don't understand what is the difference between the two buttons
    The call button calls. The anonymous one calls them without showing your number in caller ID.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2015-01-25 04:14 PM
    does this work with callbar?
    do you have the issue with callbar when u call or someone call you,thats make you phone go to safe mode
    i benn have it this issue.thanks for u time
    2015-01-25 05:32 PM
    do you have the issue with callbar when u call or someone call you,thats make you phone go to safe mode
    i benn have it this issue.thanks for u time
    oops tapped thank.

anyway, no I don't have that issue. But I have been having issues with it not showing up in a call so I have no way to hang up or do anything else.
    2015-01-25 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD