Axial is an awesome new jailbreak tweak for iOS 8 devices by iOS developer Jacob Caraballo that adds a new application launching system to the Control Center interface in iOS 8.

As shown above, Axial appears above the main Control Center interface. It adds a nice blur effect to the background above Control Center so that the icons don't clash with the background behind Control Center.

Axial adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure the applications that you want appearing in the Axial interface, and even lets you configure additional options, such as the tweak's appearance:

From here, you can enable or disable the tweak on demand either system-wide, or specifically on the Lock Screen. You can also pick the applications you want to appear in the Axial interface, configure how you want the background blur to look, choose how many applications appear in each column and row, choose whether application badges appear here, if the icons should be square or round, and much more.

If you'd like to get started with Axial, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now for $1.50. We think that it's a really cool application launcher with a good deal of user-configurable customization, slick animations, and useful functionality, so it's worth taking a look at!

Name: Axial
    Price: $1.50
    Version: 1.0.1-1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Jacob Caraballo
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    2015-02-21 05:56 AM
    Using this for a couple of days. I really like it. There might be a bug with icon labels still showing. The Dev said that hideMe8 might be causing this. Its a great tweak.

Edit
    I just saw Atom got released for ios 8.
    Last edited by signori; 2015-02-21 at 07:15 AM.
    2015-02-21 06:05 AM
    Using this for a couple of days. I really like it. There might be a bug with icon labels still showing. The Dev said that hideMe8 might be causing this. Its a great tweak.

Edit
    I just saw Atom got released for ios 8.
    I've been using AppBox for some time (same developer) and Axial is nice but I find it's easier to slide sideways instead of trying to bring up CC.

That aside, it's still a cool tweak and I've used the QuickLaunch on several occasions since it worx inside and outside of the Lockscreen.

BTW, Atom makes it harder to open LS apps. That release was a little too late to the game to try and compete again.
    2015-02-21 05:35 PM
    I read that another dev took over updating jellylock to work on ios8. Hopefully that will be release soon. Thats my favorite tweak.
    2015-02-21 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD