I used to have a problem with ad blocker messing up YouTube videos. Anyone ever have that problem? How do I fix that?
    2015-03-20 09:32 PM
    Is there a working adblocker for ios8?
    2015-03-20 10:51 PM
    That's because it's useless in most of the US aside from California
    2015-03-20 11:06 PM
    Yeah adblocker in all its forms, phone or browser on computer is very old code - hasn't been updated in quite a while. The last Firefox extension for AdBlocker was updated in 2013. Sheesh.
    2015-03-20 11:13 PM
    @ Nuff Said

If you are not jailbroaken....
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adbl...537774578?mt=8

if you are, than AdBlocker 2 from Cydia for IOS 8
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-03-20 at 11:25 PM.
    2015-03-20 11:23 PM
    I for one would love to use Apple pay, unfortunately not a single opportunity has presented itself in my location.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2015-03-20 11:24 PM
    the requirement that you enter a PIN for a debit/check card is a vendor requirement, not a credit card or apple pay requirement.

When I use it in McDonalds, I don't have to enter my PIN on the pad. When I use it at Walgreens, I DO have to enter it on the store's keypad.
    2015-03-20 11:59 PM
    I'm laughing at this because they only asked 1188 people for the survey, what a joke Where did they go to survey? Some small town that their stores doesn't support Apple Pay? Try asking or surveying 500,000 for a legit survey. Even 500K is a drop in the bucket for surveying people with a iPhone 6 or 6+ for Apple Pay.

I'm surprised that the authors/writers on here even bother to post this ridiculous article.
    it's statistics -- math. it's sound market research.
    2015-03-21 12:02 AM
    LockInfo 8 also can get rid of passcode at lockscreen and Apple Pay still works...
    Thank you. I'm currently not jail broken on my 6+...wanted to wait for a big update/jailbreak before I jail broke...but this Apple pay may make me do it. I'm still on older firmware
    2015-03-21 02:46 AM
    Two things: my MasterCard isn't accepted and even if it was the TouchID on my iPhone 6 only works 3 times out of every 5, which is not very magical.
    2015-03-21 02:51 AM
    the requirement that you enter a PIN for a debit/check card is a vendor requirement, not a credit card or apple pay requirement.

When I use it in McDonalds, I don't have to enter my PIN on the pad. When I use it at Walgreens, I DO have to enter it on the store's keypad.
    Okay, Nova.. Thanks for this. The only two opportunities I've had to use it were at a dept store (forget the name now) and Walgreens. In both instances - still needed to enter pin.. Though that would be required everywhere. Good to hear it's only certain vendors. Still a pain in the azz. It's easier for me to swipe my debit card than go thru all the rigmarole of the thumbprint then still have to enter a PIN.

As I said early on. ApplePAY (and other NFS service) are still in their infancy. For now - just a toy. Not a real tool yet.
    2015-03-21 03:12 AM
    Okay, Nova.. Thanks for this. The only two opportunities I've had to use it were at a dept store (forget the name now) and Walgreens. In both instances - still needed to enter pin.. Though that would be required everywhere. Good to hear it's only certain vendors. Still a pain in the azz. It's easier for me to swipe my debit card than go thru all the rigmarole of the thumbprint then still have to enter a PIN.

As I said early on. ApplePAY (and other NFS service) are still in their infancy. For now - just a toy. Not a real tool yet.
    yeah I get mad at Walgreens. Just use my card there. Just easier.
    2015-03-21 03:24 AM
    Yes you may. Because I'm on my iPad. But even on my Mac it's the principal of the thing. They can have sidebar ads without a bunch of irritating, irrelevant keyword pop ups in the middle of the articles. The same goes for sites with auto play video ads that ruin your vibe if you're reading the site while listening to some music. I refuse to frequent sites that engage in such intrusive, annoying advertising shenanigans. It's a shame too because I've been visiting modmyi almost daily for several years now. No more. I've reached my limit of nonsense. This site has become the equivalent of Win98 Internet Explorer infested with adware. I'll check back occasionally to see if they've come to their senses but until that time modmyi is essentially dead to me.

Jesus there's even pop ups on the compose comment page for crying out loud.
    I'm with you there I can't stand modmyi, even their repo in cydia sucks, I can't stand all the ads they have on that repo and it takes forever for screenshots to load up. I like macciti repo very quick and little ads! That's why I use tapatalk!
    2015-03-21 04:57 AM
    I'm with you there I can't stand modmyi, even their repo in cydia sucks, I can't stand all the ads they have on that repo and it takes forever for screenshots to load up. I like macciti repo very quick and little ads! That's why I use tapatalk!
    Macciti/ iC don't give us much option for the depiction.
    You actually have to make your own using his index.php template.
    It requires some .php code knowledge just to get a red tittle.
    Threads on macciti are pretty much dead still all the time.
    One thing that's cool about that repo maintainer is he gives people a chance to sell a theme.
    Even though some maybe really bad at least he didn't shut them out.
    -
    Adds are only on the browser for me..
    Its only annoying when I try to clear my inbox.
    Slow loading screenshots is crap I give ya that :-)
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-03-21 at 05:21 AM.
    2015-03-21 05:17 AM
    @ Nuff Said

If you are not jailbroaken....
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adbl...537774578?mt=8

if you are, than AdBlocker 2 from Cydia for IOS 8
    Thx homie.
    2015-03-21 05:39 AM
    There is a lock, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR FINGERPRINT TO USE APPLE PAY....therefor I DO NOT need a passcode lock on my phone to check texts
    So you want to use Apple pay, but don't want a passcode lock to unlock....so you WANT people to be able to add their fingerprints to your phone so they can use Apple pay once they have stolen your phone?
    2015-03-21 02:50 PM
    I use it, merchants haven't bitten yet is the real issue. In our town, of 8 or so major merchants, only Walgreens uses it.
    2015-03-21 05:57 PM
    So you want to use Apple pay, but don't want a passcode lock to unlock....so you WANT people to be able to add their fingerprints to your phone so they can use Apple pay once they have stolen your phone?
    Not possible. The only way to erase fingerprints would be to first validate the erasure BY the use of the master password you set up for after a reboot. Even with fingerprints set.. After a reboot you still have to enter a password on the first unlock. Excellent design by Apple. All they need to do is the same thing - by giving us a choice to use password lock or not with ApplePay. And addition or deletion of fingerprints would still invoke a password entry number set up the first time you added fingerprints. Easey, peazey..
    2015-03-21 09:49 PM
    Yeah adblocker in all its forms, phone or browser on computer is very old code - hasn't been updated in quite a while. The last Firefox extension for AdBlocker was updated in 2013. Sheesh.
    I use Firefox and Adblock plus, it was updated March 2015.
    2015-03-21 10:43 PM
    I use Firefox and Adblock plus, it was updated March 2015.
    A paid subscription? The most recent ad blocker listed in the newest version of Firefox is from 2013 on my computer.. ??
    2015-03-21 10:58 PM
71 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD