Let's say if I restore from 8.1.1 to 8.1.3 or 8.2 if I want to go back to 8.1.1 I could do it cuz I got them saved
    We don't know what saving blobs does but it could be a possibility.
    2015-03-26 04:45 AM
    I don't have afc2 installed and my wife's 6 is not jailbroken but TU saved blobs for both phones. Are the requirements listed above needed for the exploit to work or just to have TU save your blobs?
    The only SHSH blobs you have saved are the non-jailbreakable firmwares from Apple's servers. If you have an A7 or A8 device, plug it in with AFC2 installed, right click on the device, and select the save SHSH blobs from the device option. This will save your iOS 8.1.2 blobs.
    2015-03-26 06:19 AM
    After installing afc2 it wasn't saving 8.1.2 so I updated TU and upon open I get a startup error. Deleted/installed/updated Java (8u40) and TU (8.2.0.49) multiple times and still get this error. Tried running as admin with no luck
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.
    2015-03-26 08:06 AM
    i have iphone 6+ 8.1.2 and windows 7 64 bit.

installed 32bit version as 64 bit version doesnt even detect it.

downloaded all shsh including 8.1.3 but cant download 8.1.2.

shows error "AFC2" not found.

re-installed afc2 few times and still same issue
    2015-03-26 11:44 AM
    I want to remind everyone that I'm pretty sure afc2add was automatically installed with the Taig jailbreak tool for 8.1.2.. Or I'm remembering that something else was auto installed that enabled iFunBox to work without another installed tweak.. I just remember not having to install afc as an individual tweak this last time and yet iFunBox worked immediately when before it wouldn't work until afc was also installed.
    2015-03-26 03:02 PM
    Try to reboot your 5s by holding the volume up button for 30 seconds once you see the apple logo. This will disable any broken cydia tweaks that are preventing the device from booting up and will put it to safe mode so that you can disable any broken tweaks recently installed.
    Already tried it dude. No joy. The oddest thing was that iTunes saw the phone and not in recovery, but i couldn't restore a previous backup as it was passcode locked and I couldn't get to the unlock screen to unlock it. Ended up having to restore after trying every method I knew how to sort it. It's only for the wife, she doesn't really need a jailbreak and I'm sporting 8.1.2 on my new iPhone 6. The only thing she misses is five icon dock
    2015-03-26 03:45 PM
    UPDATE: For those of you have problems fetching the SHSH off their device on Windows then do the following:

1. Update to most recent version of iTunes
    2. Install 64bit Java on your computer
    3. Use the stand allow TU 64 but version

I was having issues fetching the blobs off my iPhone 6 8.1.2 using 32 bit and kept getting the afc2 is not installed error. Tried the 64bit version install and fetch and it worked flawlessly. I'm running win 8.1 64bit
    2015-03-26 04:31 PM
    Downloaded and installed. Have iPad Air on 8.1 and jailbroken with afc2. When opening it doesn't see the connected device even though iTunes does. Windows 7 64bit version here. So not sure if it works right or not since in beta
    Make sure you have itunes installed and you have allowed access to you idevice on iTunes and on the device. I had the same problem.
    2015-03-26 05:42 PM
    i have iphone 6+ 8.1.2 and windows 7 64 bit.

installed 32bit version as 64 bit version doesnt even detect it.

downloaded all shsh including 8.1.3 but cant download 8.1.2.

shows error "AFC2" not found.

re-installed afc2 few times and still same issue
    With TU open unplug and reinsert the charger to you idevice and it should work.
    2015-03-26 05:44 PM
    As stated earlier, AFC2 is buggy and you may have to un-hook and re-hook your device to your computer several times using different USB ports for your device to be recognized with AFC2.
    2015-03-27 07:29 AM
    TinyUmbrelly won't recognize my iphone 6+ i have afc2 installed and even disabled antivirus and Windows firewall but still no joy but yet it reconizes my iphone 4 and my ipad 3 had snyone any suggestions please as i have no shsh saved for my new iphone 6plus(8.1.2) but yet tinyumbrella saved 4.1 to 7.1.2 for iphone 4 and my ipad 3 from5.1.1 to 8.2?!
    2015-03-29 09:25 PM
    Sounds cool when this is possible but for now I hope for a jailbreak soon and there is hope

Announcement from TaiG Jailbreak Team

On 27th March, TaiG Jailbreak Team held the 2015 Mobile Security Summit (MSS) in China Beijing. The purpose of this summit was to create a platform for world top jailbreak developer to have an open communication, and then prepare for the better untethered jailbreak in the future.
    The development and release of a jailbreak tool was restricted to several factors, however what TaiG Jailbreak Team wanted is to release the jailbreak of iOS 8.2 as soon as possible.
    But at present, rumors about TaiG Jailbreak Team has already released the iOS 8.2 Jailbreak Tool were spreading in the internet. Any information outside of TaiG Jailbreak Team official news channel should not be trusted.
    At last, thanks for focus and supports from media and users. To you all, we will do our best to go forward!
    TaiG Jailbreak Team
    2015-03-30 06:59 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD