Recent reports from Gizmodo notes that Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S6 smartphone will come preinstalled with 56 applications. The Korean-based company’s smartphones are known for having too many apps preinstalled with the device. Third-party apps like Whatsapp, Instagram, and Microsoft OneDrive will come with the Galaxy S6 when purchased. As for T-Mobile customers, the device will have six carrier specific apps installed. Other mobile companies will most likely have their carrier specific applications as well.

Android’s 5.0 Lollipop has an updated version of the TouchWiz interface and will allow users to disable some of the apps that come with the device. However, disabling it does not mean uninstalling, which means the apps will always take up room on the smartphone. According to Eric Limer,

This removes them from the app drawer and the homescreen, but not from the phone entirely. You're basically opting instead to put them in a sort of stasis, out of sight but not out of storage.
    Apple devices don’t have much preinstalled apps on the phone, but it does seem like there are more apps now compared to previous years. The Cupertino-based company however, got rid of third party app YouTube which used to come with the device. What are your thoughts on this? Lets us know below.

Source: Gizmodo

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2015-03-27 05:22 AM
    The cool thing despite the extra luggage is that.... the samsung is your phone not still apple totalitarian piece of hardware...loving my note 3 stilll way better than the iphone 6 plus... check how long i been on this blog....shhhheeet this is og iphpne user mrinfame
    2015-03-27 05:38 AM
    The cool thing despite the extra luggage is that.... the samsung is your phone not still apple totalitarian piece of hardware...loving my note 3 stilll way better than the iphone 6 plus... check how long i been on this blog....shhhheeet this is og iphpne user mrinfame
    I had the note and I got ride of it because it started to get slow. I don't have many apps .. After a while all androids get slow and freeze and I have to do a battery pull.. One thing the iPhone 6 plus hasn't done.. Samsung's Upcoming Galaxy S6 to Have 56 Preinstalled Apps
    2015-03-27 05:49 AM
    I had the note and I got ride of it because it started to get slow. I don't have many apps .. After a while all androids get slow and freeze and I have to do a battery pull.. One thing the iPhone 6 plus hasn't done.. Samsung's Upcoming Galaxy S6 to Have 56 Preinstalled Apps
    Exactly why I sold my galaxy tablet. It's good for the first couple months then becomes a piece of ****. And all the android users who say their phone never slows down or lags is a lying mother ****** lol
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-03-27 at 09:16 AM.
    2015-03-27 07:25 AM
    I Love my iPhone and I'm not sure what is meant by"the samsung is your phone not still apple totalitarian piece of hardware" As far as I know..i bought my iPhone via contract for $199 & it's still Mine...So that statement makes no sense to me at least..lol
    2015-03-27 07:41 AM
    Most Android users hate on the Apple Eco system. Why do I need iTunes to add songs etc. I guess an all in one easy to use environment is just too much for some to handle.
    2015-03-27 09:41 AM
    Any software you buy is for you to use and not to modify. Whether it be iOS, Android, Microsoft, Adobe, etc. You can modify or root Android but you are not licensed to do so.
    2015-03-27 02:36 PM
    Any software you buy is for you to use and not to modify. Whether it be iOS, Android, Microsoft, Adobe, etc. You can modify or root Android but you are not licensed to do so.
    You do know there was a whole thing on jailbreaking being legal right? Thats y apple allows it...but choses to void your warranty. I owned the first iphone to the 5s...and the best thing about it is security, but in terms of customization id go with an android and particularly a samsung.
    2015-03-27 04:19 PM
    I Love my iPhone and I'm not sure what is meant by"the samsung is your phone not still apple totalitarian piece of hardware" As far as I know..i bought my iPhone via contract for $199 & it's still Mine...So that statement makes no sense to me at least..lol
    Try using it without itunes, or try sending a picture via bluetooth? I own a cell phone business i deal in iphones. Plus i owned one since day 1...i didnt buy it cuz of the apple on the back. I know what its capable of doing an what it cant. I have put iphone itouches and ipads to the test jailbroken and unjailbroken.Totalitarian sofware means they chose how u customize your phone or they void your warranty.
    2015-03-27 04:25 PM
    Most Android users hate on the Apple Eco system. Why do I need iTunes to add songs etc. I guess an all in one easy to use environment is just too much for some to handle.
    i dont hate the ''ecosystem'' just the lack of openess to the industry of technology meaning. The iphone is restricted to be use a certain matter.it kinna sucks. But dont get me wrong i love the security. I love icloud lock that is a piece of art. If samsung or any other company had that implemented on their phones. Theft would go down or at least the incentive would.
    2015-03-27 04:29 PM
    Owning a cell phone business means dealing with customers who own ihpone 6 plus notes htcs lgs... the iphone 6 plus is mostly good.. but i have had customers who are returning it cuz they said the service doesnt work or the phone gets too hot...so it isnt perfect...my point is customization....its is great in its own bounds....but we must test the phone to its FULL potential then we see what phone is better.Dont go by the logo go by performance and real use...for example how do you sync third party music to your iphone if you dont own a laptop computer?
    2015-03-27 04:35 PM
    by the way the iphone is great in its own bounds...its Greaaat or it wouldnt sell...but i judge it on its capabilities...not by its logo...great phone
    2015-03-27 04:42 PM
    Samsung phones are awful. The manufacturers with their skins ruin Android. Lollipop is decent until the memory leak issue. iPhone is superior but to high priced for me these days.
    2015-03-27 05:05 PM
    Samsung phones are awful. The manufacturers with their skins ruin Android. Lollipop is decent until the memory leak issue. iPhone is superior but to high priced for me these days.
    I like your opinion
    2015-03-27 05:12 PM
    the iphone 6 plus is mostly good.. but i have had customers who are returning it cuz they said the service doesnt work or the phone gets too hot...so it isnt perfect...
    Are you sure about that? I know other iPhones get hot, but the 6 Plus hardly ever gets warm for me. That's one of my favorite things I noticed when upgrading.
    2015-03-27 05:33 PM
    Just install samba and you can move files through local lan from any pc or device (requires jb though) and see files on pc as were on idevice.
    2015-03-27 06:13 PM
    Thanks @antsu I'll give it a go!
    2015-03-27 06:18 PM
    iTunes is the biggest pile of junk Apple every created especially on Windows, and V12 is the worst of the worst. Why do I have to add my tunes first to iTunes and then sync to my phone?
    2015-03-27 08:36 PM
    Are you sure about that? I know other iPhones get hot, but the 6 Plus hardly ever gets warm for me. That's one of my favorite things I noticed when upgrading.
    Yes very hot... God its a phone not the perfect creation of a fifth dimension being.
    2015-03-27 08:45 PM
    Yes very hot... God its a phone not the perfect creation of a fifth dimension being.
    I never said that. I said that in my experience my own phone doesn't get as hot as my last phone.
    2015-03-27 09:17 PM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD