Apple is reportedly planning to launch three new iPhones this year one with a display that is 4 inches, one with a display that is 4.7-inches, and one with a display that is 5.5 inches, each which will be called the iPhone 6c, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus respectively. We also know that Apple wants to somehow integrate its new Force Touch technology into its new iPhone lineup so that gamers and application users have another cool new feature to use.

A new report from Economic Daily News Thursday morning suggests that the purported porting of Force Touch to the iPhone may be limited to the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus, making it unavailable on the 4-inch iPhone 6c and 4.7-inch iPhone 6s.

The reason for this conclusion appears to be that there aren't any part orders for Force Touch-related parts and sensors for the smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6c, but only for the larger iPhone 6s Plus instead. This suggests that Apple doesn't have any interest in putting the new technology in the smaller iPhone at this point in time, possibly due to space restrictions from the smaller case.

Additional reports suggest that perhaps the feature won't have to do with "force" at all, but instead, on the iPhone it will deal with how much surface area on the iPhone display is being touched. Any type of implementation of Force Touch in an iPhone would give iPhone users new gestures to use on their iPhone for performing actions on the device, just as new MacBook and MacBook Pro users will have with the new features.

Sources: Economic Daily News via MacRumors
    2015-04-02 06:34 PM
    I'll take it. After buying the 6+, I cannot imagine using any iOS device that is smaller.
    2015-04-02 06:47 PM
    I'll take it. After buying the 6+, I cannot imagine using any iOS device that is smaller.
    I feel the same way, I have a hard time trying to understand how I used the 4,4s,5,5s all before the 6 plus. It truly the perfect size. I have a tough time explaining to others, I constantly get the usual "How do you use such a big phone??!?" from most people, and my only reply is "you just have to try it to understand".
    2015-04-02 07:33 PM
    ^^ +1
    2015-04-02 07:58 PM
    I feel the same way, I have a hard time trying to understand how I used the 4,4s,5,5s all before the 6 plus. It truly the perfect size. I have a tough time explaining to others, I constantly get the usual "How do you use such a big phone??!?" from most people, and my only reply is "you just have to try it to understand".
    Nah, the 6 is the perfect size. The 6+ is too mojassive for comfortable use. I've tried a 6+ and it's like using an iPad mini mini and it's like holding a serving tray to your head to talk to people. The 6 is perfect
    2015-04-02 07:59 PM
    I too am happy with the iPhone 6 Plus size. It's just overall more fun.
    2015-04-02 08:28 PM
    When people say "perfect", I read it as "perfect for me". And I couldn't agree more.
    2015-04-02 08:37 PM
    From 5S to 6 plus took me one day to get used to! I love my 6 Plus The screen size is just More real estate.
    2015-04-02 09:28 PM
    Tried the 6 plus and it's almost bothersome due to its size, perfectly happy with a 6.
    2015-04-03 12:55 AM
    From 5 to 6 is perfect for me , maybe my hand is too small for 6plus lol
    2015-04-03 02:56 AM
    I love my 6 plus and my wife loves her 6 so it seems that Apple got it right. Just like they always do. Different sizes for different people. But I have to disagree with it's like holding an iPad mini to my ear. I just tried it with my mini and it's not even close. Obviously. And if you go somewhere that has 5,5 inch serving trays I would recommend going to a different restaurant.
    2015-04-03 03:23 AM
    I saw a woman talking on a 6+ while at the supermarket - she looked ridiculous. It looked like she was holding a small cutting board up to her head. With larger people it doesn't look so bad.
    2015-04-03 06:53 AM
    I don't really mind what I look like using it, so long as I enjoy using it.
    2015-04-03 09:17 PM
    I'm just mad there's no love for the 6+ on the lifeproof fre and only nuud. Who wants their screen exposed lol. I love my big phone but don't really like otterboxes but for some reason that's all I could get for this and my new iPad Air 2. It seems the smaller devices get more love on cases and accessories and whatnot.
    2015-04-04 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD