The popular SwiftKey keyboard for iOS was updated Thursday with improvements to language support, as well as new features like typing statistics and tap map information, as announced on SwiftKey's blog.

Starting with the most important – SwiftKey now gives users comprehensive views of their typing statistics, which can tell the user how they use their SwiftKey keyboard. The statistics tell you a whole lot of interesting information, such as:

• how much distance your finger has traveled while typing with the SwiftKey keyboard
    • the number of words you've typed using the Swype-like Flow feature
    • your productivity percentile
    • the amount of keystrokes you've saved
    • the amount of words SwiftKey has predicted for you
    • the number of words that SwiftKey has auto-corrected for you
    • the number of words that SwiftKey has competed for you automatically

Moreover, SwiftKey now gives users a look at their individual Type Maps, which lets the user see how SwiftKey adjusts to the user's typing styles and habits.

SwiftKey version 1.2.4 also brings with it support for new languages, such as Arabic, Farsi and Hebrew:

Existing users of the SwiftKey third-party keyboard for iOS will find this update under the Updates tab in the App Store application; those with automatic updates will have the update installed automatically for them. Alternatively, you can download SwiftKey for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store via SwiftKey
    2015-04-02 09:25 PM
    And it still probably doesnt fix the keyboard not showing up problem
    2015-04-03 06:24 AM
    anhtuanle84, I have the same problems on 8.2 with Swype. I'm convinced it's an iOS issue. Drives me insane.
    2015-04-03 09:30 PM
    And it still probably doesnt fix the keyboard not showing up problem
    The only time I've ever experienced this is in the App Store when trying to write a review, or by trying to use Swype somewhere I'm not supposed to by using a jailbreak tweak to force using it where iOS normally forces you to use the regular keyboard.
    2015-04-04 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD