That's the problem, the sport has only space grey, no black...
    Sport has all black it's the regular watch that has stainless steel and space gray stainless steal. But that's a lot more money. The sport is price for your every day person or I guess middle class as you would say. Affordable for most

Edit: forgot the aluminum was anodized space gray
    Last edited by Anon9mouz; 2015-04-10 at 07:57 AM.
    2015-04-10 07:45 AM
    Pretty sure Watch Sport does not come in black, Watch does...
    2015-04-10 07:50 AM
    Pretty sure Watch Sport does not come in black, Watch does...
    Apple - Apple Watch Sport - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

The aluminum case mines well be black along with the black band but yeah looks all black to me
    2015-04-10 07:55 AM
    Apple - Apple Watch Sport - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

The aluminum case mines well be black along with the black band but yeah looks all black to me
    The space gray is the same color of the iPhone 5s.

It's a dark silver almost.
    2015-04-10 08:09 AM
    The space gray is the same color of the iPhone 5s.

It's a dark silver almost.
    I know I have an iPad Air 2 that space gray but honestly that aluminum looks a lot darker in that pic with the black band
    2015-04-10 08:10 AM
    I know I have an iPad Air 2 that space gray but honestly that aluminum looks a lot darker in that pic with the black band
    I seriously don't think it will be darker. It's just Apple's over dramatic lighting effects in their images.

That's the one I'm going to order regardless, so I guess I'll know for sure when I see it.
    2015-04-10 08:40 AM
    If I was gonna get an apple watch that sapphire display would make me want to upgrade to the steel
    My girl was gonna go with the sport until she realized that it didn't have a steel case or a sapphire display... I can't wait to get them! I ordered the all black large display with the black steel band for myself and the small steel one with a sport band for my girl...
    2015-04-10 11:26 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD