This is 10 days old and this site has really gone downhill. I always relied on it for news and information and now there's only one news article in the past 10 days? Any other good sites someone can recommend?
    This site has been going downhill for a minute now. Ever since all the original writers left it's been bad. No exciting articles, or if they are then it's very rare.
    2016-11-19 11:32 PM
    This site has been going downhill for a minute now. Ever since all the original writers left it's been bad. No exciting articles, or if they are then it's very rare.
    We do have a new News writer and things should be changing for the better real soon. Don't give up on us. Just going through a transition.
    2016-11-20 12:30 AM
    Any jailbreak progress it's been a long time now
    2016-12-08 07:09 AM
    Any jailbreak progress it's been a long time now
    Supposedly pangu or others are waiting for iOS 10.2 to be released, but don't hold your breath
    2016-12-08 09:23 AM
    Thanks
    2016-12-08 12:45 PM
    Lol, 10.2 was released and the only thing we have is a beta for 10.1.1 that, while functioning, isn't reliable at all. I'm also hearing rumors that Pangu won't be releasing because they had to sign a waiver saying they wouldn't release another jailbreak after collecting their bounty from the apple bounty program. Looks like we have to rely on Luca for now.
    2017-01-11 09:03 AM
    Lol, 10.2 was released and the only thing we have is a beta for 10.1.1 that, while functioning, isn't reliable at all. I'm also hearing rumors that Pangu won't be releasing because they had to sign a waiver saying they wouldn't release another jailbreak after collecting their bounty from the apple bounty program. Looks like we have to rely on Luca for now.
    I wondered how that bounty program worked... find an exploit or two.. release a JB publicly... send exploits to Apple.... 200K payday... "rinse & repeat".... lol..

But Apple makes you sign a waiver.... after the payday. Hmmm.. makes legal sense. Wonder how enforceable it is though..
    2017-01-11 10:47 AM
    Italian hacker Luca Todesco is just about to do it again. After his Yalu iOS 10 – 10.1.1 jailbreak beta went viral last month, Todesco is extending the tool to include an iOS 10.2 jailbreak. Todesco didn’t say when he’d be dropping the update to the existing Yalu jailbreak, but Todesco typically doesn’t tweet about it until he’s in the final stages. That means a matter of days.

Luca Todesco iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Coming, Don't Upgrade to iOS 10.2.1 or 10.3 - 1redDrop
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2017-01-11 05:01 PM
    Italian hacker Luca Todesco is just about to do it again. After his Yalu iOS 10 – 10.1.1 jailbreak beta went viral last month, Todesco is extending the tool to include an iOS 10.2 jailbreak. Todesco didn’t say when he’d be dropping the update to the existing Yalu jailbreak, but Todesco typically doesn’t tweet about it until he’s in the final stages. That means a matter of days.

Luca Todesco iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Coming, Don't Upgrade to iOS 10.2.1 or 10.3 - 1redDrop
    Old news. Broke on Twitter 2 weeks ago.. Luca is taking his time again.
    2017-01-11 05:31 PM
    Indeed, he said this a while ago. Saurik also said that there's no guarantee Luca will even be releasing a gamma. Regardless, Luca seems to be in no rush to fix his work and while I am pleased he dropped something, I must say the lack of accountability for his work is disappointing.
    2017-01-11 06:03 PM
    Time must move differently on your planet lol jk

https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/st...76943982579713

Maybe 4 days without a stable jailbreak feels like 2 weeks, I'm with you there lol.
    Last edited by Simon; 2017-01-11 at 06:59 PM.
    2017-01-11 06:43 PM
    Time must move differently on your planet lol jk

https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/st...76943982579713

Maybe 4 days without a stable jailbreak feels like 2 weeks, I'm with you there lol.
    Yes, I'm sorry… I tend to overstate time things… The point is in a 24/7 tech news cycle and with Twitter - for someone to post something even 4 days after the news actually broke… Seems like a gargantuan gap… lol ..All I know is that that article was "late to the gate"… ;-)

But I'm not experiencing any instability that makes me want 10.2 immediately. The only thing the 10.2 betas had for me that 10.1.1 doesn't is the smooth scrolling of list windows. I had jittery scrolling animation even stock on 10.1.1… And all of that jumpy scrolling was gone in 10.2. So I'm looking forward to a 10.2 jailbreak like the next guy… But for different reasons than you and your rough experience with your 7. I would be very frustrated like you are.
    2017-01-11 07:06 PM
    Indeed, he said this a while ago. Saurik also said that there's no guarantee Luca will even be releasing a gamma. Regardless, Luca seems to be in no rush to fix his work and while I am pleased he dropped something, I must say the lack of accountability for his work is disappointing.
    What specifically did Luca "drop" again? (Recently... I have seen nothing new)..
    2017-01-11 07:08 PM
    What specifically did Luca "drop" again? (Recently... I have seen nothing new)..
    Nothing, I was referring to his 10.1.1 beta JB.
    2017-01-11 07:22 PM
    Nothing, I was referring to his 10.1.1 beta JB.
    Aaah...
    2017-01-11 09:27 PM
    Why did this never make it to the front page of the site?
    2017-01-22 11:26 AM
    Probably because it's a click bait article and contains nothing but complete speculation ("wild guesses" is probably more accurate really)
    2017-01-23 04:33 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.