If you're an iOS 9 or iOS 10 user who is looking for a fresh coat of paint for your Instagram app then you might be happy to hear about the release of ColorGram.

ColorGram is a new tweak aiming at giving your Instagram app a fresh new look if you happen to miss the old days back when Instagram wasn't just black and white. The tweak itself comes from a developer going by the name Justin Petkovic, a developer who has brought us several other popular tweaks in the past, like UsageBarX and WidgetificationX.

The ColorGram tweak surely lives up to the promises and to the usual quality Petkovic has been delivering.

The tweak is available at the default BigBoss repository $1.49 which may seem like a little too much for a tweak which changes the colour of an app, but considering that the Instagram app is pretty big and has many aspects which need to be themed and coded, this seems like a fair price for what you get.

Download ColorGram
    Attached Thumbnails Customise your Instagram app colour with ColorGram-befunky-collage.jpg  
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2017-05-04 at 12:38 AM.
    2017-05-03 10:35 PM
    There hasn't been an updated headline in months and this is what y'all post lol? At least post about the 10.3.1 jailbreak stuff
    2017-05-04 07:48 AM
    It's color, not colour. lol jk
    2017-05-04 07:51 PM
    It's color, not colour. lol jk
    The spelling of 'color' depends on what part of the world you live in.
    2017-05-04 08:06 PM
    I can surely confirm that ^^^
    2017-05-04 08:08 PM
    There hasn't been an updated headline in months and this is what y'all post lol? At least post about the 10.3.1 jailbreak stuff
    I know, I was just messing around. Same with the word center. It's spelled centre in Canada.
    2017-05-04 08:09 PM
    2017-05-08 08:27 AM
    Be happy that something is happening at least instead of complaining
    2017-05-10 10:33 AM
    Not to mention, there is no legitimate "10.3.1 jailbreak stuff" to write about unless you want an article that says:
    "Pangu has a private 10.3.1 jailbreak for the iPhone 7 and have not confirmed any plans for a public release."
    Weird to complain about missing news that doesn't exist. Many sites would post wild speculation with a clickbait headline. I'm actually glad to see that not being done here and would much rather read about stuff that is actually available to the public.
    2017-05-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD