ok so here it is.. a friend of mine, "BadAngel" (user of mmi) bought an ipod touch 16gb three days ago and being frustrated for not having a dock suprised me with his very own custom made jenga dock !

have a look and post ur comments!

really cool huh?

more pics here : http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/antonis/JDock
    Last edited by stocis; 2008-04-13 at 06:39 PM.
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-04-13 06:37 PM
    looks pretty cool! Ima go buy me some jenga blocks!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-04-13 06:52 PM
    I was gonna make one myself but I found this in the store while shopping. It was only $20. It amplifies the sound quite a bit. The only thing that I did not like that I corrected was when the iPhone is docked there is only 1 hole that channels the sound. The other side has a little groove that channels the sound not through the channel but out to the open. What I did was took a tiny drill bit & drilled like 6 small holes to get some of the sound channeled through the dock. For the price it is well worth it. I think because it is made of plastic the sound is a bit off, but it is listenable. I am gonna make my own out of a chunk of 4x4. cut it down the middle and use a router to cut the sound groove then glue it back together. I think the sound will be much better with one that is made of wood...

Griffin Technology: AirCurve - Acoustic Amplifier for iPhone
    2009-06-23 04:53 AM
    Post some pics when you are finished
    2009-06-23 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD