I have found a FM Transmitter for iPod and iPhone, the picture looks ok, but the price so low, just need $2.55, so i can't sure the quality, so come here ask for suggestion.

I find this FM Transmitter at this site:
    http://www.buysino.com/product/435/1...e_HS-FM09.html
    2008-04-19 08:27 AM
    i dont suggest any fm transmitter. you will always get horrible gsm buzz from anyone. you need to get a radio with the ipod cable. i hate the one i currently have. just been too broke to buy that great alpine head unit
    2008-04-19 02:56 PM
    yes agreed, FM transmitters capture interference from 2G iphones!! Will have to wait for the 3G one to come out. It seems to work on a different band or something, as there is no interference from all my 3G handsets.

If you get an FM transmitter, try to located it very very low in the car, compared to the iphone unit. I noticed, the further appart the units are vertifcally, it seems to reduce the amount of interference.

MAzor
    2008-04-26 12:41 AM
    i dont suggest any fm transmitter. you will always get horrible gsm buzz from anyone. you need to get a radio with the ipod cable. i hate the one i currently have. just been too broke to buy that great alpine head unit
    whats a good head unit that is iPhone compatible ?

i tried the FM Transmitter and it just drives me nuts so i took it back right away. Now i am looking into replacing the stock unit in my Magnum to something i can plug the iPhone into and control via the head unit. Starting my research on em now ....suggestions on good ones ?
    2008-05-05 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD