I work construction and everyday I empty sawdust and other debris from my pockets. My phone was getting covered with crap daily and I was worried about scratching and damage. So I went and bought a Belkin acrylic case hoping this would help my phone's shiny new paint job , but I soon found out it wasn't enough. Dirt and stuff was getting in the case from the open port holes and open face. So I found a new solution

My iSox :

I went to the store and bought a little kids pair of socks and I stick my phone in it and then in my pocket. Works like a charm. Also makes it easy to get the phone out of my pocket. I just reach in and grab the top rim of the sock. Also , the fluffy inside of the sock works very well at cleaning the phone.

I got 6 socks for 3 bucks at The Dollar General. Best investment I have made in protecting my phone.

2007-07-27 04:31 AM
    LMFAO this is the #1 thread I've read today. GREAT!!!
    2007-07-29 08:44 AM
    Haha wow, thats awesome man. Screw the iPod socks!
    2007-07-29 09:07 AM
    I use to do that. It's deff a good deal.
    2008-08-15 03:53 PM
    Looks like there are other colors available!
    2008-08-15 05:00 PM
    You would make a good homeless person.
    Seriously, though, this reminds me of how my mom puts her shiny waterbottle in a big tube sock to protect it from getting scratched.
    2008-08-17 12:30 AM
    nice
    2008-08-17 12:57 AM
    You would make a good homeless person.
    Seriously, though, this reminds me of how my mom puts her shiny waterbottle in a big tube sock to protect it from getting scratched.
    WTF!? is that why people do that? i thought they did that to insulate it and/or soak up the condensation? anyways yea this is what i did with my 3g untill i got my silicone case and screen guard only i used one of my size 12 socks
    Please thank me if I helped you! ---------------------------------->
    2008-08-17 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD