Hi everybody,

I'm looking to buy a bluetooth for my iphone & want to get something really good that I wont have to replace in 6 months or a year. That being said I know it will cost some money, so Id rather spend on quality, than shirk and just have to spend the same amount in 6 months.

However, I also don't want to make the same mistake I did with my Treo 650 & buy the $129 Motorola peice of c#* & have it never work at all, so high price does not always mean quality.

The guy at Best Buy told me that the Plantronics DISCOVERY 665 is very good, specifically with the iphone.

I also went online & heard fairly good things about the Aliph JAWBONE.

Lastly, the BLUEANT Z9 had killer reviews & looks awsome, but I have no idea if it would work specifically with the iphone.

What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot
    2008-04-24 09:53 PM
    just keep in mind all bluetooth headsets work the same with the iphone cuz bluetooth sucks on the iphone.
    2008-05-12 05:10 PM
    I heard from a best buy employee that quality is so similar between the jawbone and the z9 that he'd go for the smaller and less expensive and pick up the blueant. I tend to agree with him.
    2008-05-13 08:50 PM
    go for the official apple bluetooth headset... it is expensive, but quality-wise it works great. Plus you get a new dock and a wall charger so you can't go wrong.
    I hack.
    I make themes.
    I beat up nerds. j/k
    2008-05-14 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD