View Poll Results: Which is better?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • BSE(best skin ever)

71 39.44%
  • Invisible Shield

109 60.56%
    I have BSE on my phone right now, and it does scratch... im going to try invisible shield after seeing that demo.
    2008-08-21 05:38 PM
    invisi sheild!
    2008-08-25 05:22 AM
    Invisible shield is the best enough said, I put 2 invisible shields on the front of my iPhone and Its great, No finger prints nor smuges ever again!
    2008-08-25 11:18 AM
    Invisible shield is the best enough said, I put 2 invisible shields on the front of my iPhone and Its great, No finger prints nor smuges ever again!
    How does that work? I had plenty of smudges and fingerprints on my Invisible Shield. Its not special oil-resistant material or anything.
    2008-08-26 05:10 PM
    InvisibleShield. I have full body on my Instinct and iPhone (and iPod Touch). The tackiness of the Is material is really nice so your stuff doesn't slide everywhere. It's resilient, thick...no scratches on my devices. It stays on really well, too.

My only complaint is that it attracts lint and dust. so if there are any bubbles or open spots in your installation, you're likely gonna get dirt and lint in there. I'm looking at replacing the shield at least twice a year or so, just to keep the device protected and looking new -- i COULD leave the shield on forever, but getting those little spots that have attracted dust or lint really bother me.
    2008-08-27 10:14 PM
    i was wondering has anyone been able to use the full shield and put a hard case on?
    2008-08-31 05:01 AM
    Best Skin Ever...heck, they both the same material. I can't tell the difference...
    2008-08-31 07:32 AM
    i was wondering has anyone been able to use the full shield and put a hard case on?
    I have Ghost Armor and the SwitchEasy Rebel. Not quite what youre asking for, but thought I would respond anyways in case its useful. The case fits and it is very snug. Where the case wraps around the chrome bezel, the front shield piece has been pushed in very slightly around the bottom edges. I would imagine that if I put the back piece on, then installed the case, and then installed the front piece I wouldnt have that problem.

Hope that helps.
    2008-09-01 04:52 PM
    Lucky in Hong Kong they have people that apply the sheilds full time. Full body Invisible sheild. thumbs up
    2008-09-03 02:58 PM
    Best Skin Ever. They are identical in my opinion, and I'm sitting here looking at my friends' iPhone w/ IS on it and mines w/ BSE on it.
    2008-09-04 12:08 AM
    ^Identical, but IS has their lifetime warranty. Which in my case does it since I seem to keep on getting new phones and only costs about $5 to get a new one.

Either way I've only used IS so I can't say which is better but I do like IS since it hasn't peeled off my current phone which has been on there for half an year now.
    Last edited by DiPSET08; 2008-09-19 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-04 04:31 AM
    question
    whats the best invisible shield (front and back) for 2G iphone , ive bought the invisible shield for 3g and the seller said itll fit ok on 2g so i bought it.

applied and found out they are not 100% fit like the 3g ones

so im thinkin to take it off or not to take it off as the corners are very ruff
    2008-09-22 01:09 AM
    Have you ever heard of sgp shield?
    Look at the below link..
    review- SGP Shield for iPhone 3G - Mac Forums
    2008-09-25 07:59 PM
    I'm on my 2nd Invisible Shield. I'm ready to return it for a replacemet. I used it with my Incase Folio. After a few days of use, the corners started to peel. Very unhappy. I installed it perfectly, let it sit for 24 hours before using my folio. Coreners still peeled.

Overall, I'm happy, but i think it could be better. IMHO, the peeling would have happened to all of it's competitors.
    2008-09-29 06:37 PM
    for 10 bucks i got a great skin from videogame-skins.com. Iphone skins Cell phone skins from videogame-skins
    Last edited by peel; 2008-10-02 at 11:35 PM.
    2008-10-02 11:29 PM
    doesnt anyone worry about putting liquid on your iphone? i had an invisible shield on my iphone and the liquid somehow got inside and caused damage to the phone. luckily they didnt know it was water damage. i only had the front screen not the whole thing.

just wondering how do these hold up against dropping? i know their scratch resistant but what about dent resistance? i got a silicone case because my 2g phone also got a dent in it and that was metal. the 3g is only plastic
    Last edited by ckybam69; 2008-10-03 at 01:56 AM.
    2008-10-03 01:48 AM
    BSE gets my vote! I started out with the invisible shield and damn it sucked, so many little air bubbles formed and it didn't get any better. I moved onto the BSE and what can i say, Alot easier to install, Better corners, and a fraction of the cost!

Highly recommend!
    2008-10-06 12:17 AM
    Just my 0.02 about Invisible Shield customer service.

When I phoned in for a warranty replacement (got a large scratch), the salesperson interrogated me like I was a liar. After a while, he then said I didn't need to call in (even though I was told to call my an email rep), and he sent me a link for a replacement.

I paid the 3.95 s&h for a replacement, and two weeks later still nothing. So I emailed them, asking what was going on, and got a reply stating they never received payment. They then said if I did pay, then send them the transaction number, which I did. I also stated that because of their error, I'd like a faster shipping method. She replied with a standard email, stating it will be shipped normally 10-14 days.

If I could do it all over again, I'd go with BSE. Corners on invisible sheild suck anyway.
    2008-10-13 12:25 AM
    the screen protector is cheap, its the whole phone protector that will cost. lol. i didnt purchase any screen protector yet but im still doing my research. im leaning towards the invisishield though.
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN
    2008-10-13 01:52 AM
    I currently have a Griffin case and screen protecter, But have IS sitting at home. Not sure If I want it on there or not...
    2008-11-04 05:52 PM
85 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD