These are Great head phones I really recommed them to everyone. I just love them!
    2008-05-25 07:34 AM
    do they have the mic?
    2008-05-25 07:35 AM
    No unfortuanetly. The mics aren't that great for my oponion
    2008-05-25 06:31 PM
    i have those too, and they are really good! i also own vmoda but you cant beat bose..
    the new design is made to work for the iphone, i got one last year (the one that wasnt for the iphone) and it had a little defect so i called bose and the sent me the new version! really good customer service! no charges too (:
    2008-05-26 09:29 AM
    i have the first pair of these. They're great, but incompatible with my iphone(or any as a matter of fact) because it has a "box" at the plug part. T_T

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-05-28 09:06 AM
    Ok but how much are they?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2008-05-28 01:50 PM
    They are $99. they are not noise canceling or reduction but they are REALLY great! I use them on planes with no problem and all over the place. they dont have the mic BUT you can buy the bose mic pack (dont know what it is really called has the mic and a bunch of connectors) OR there is a small adapter by shure (I think) that looks like the belkin head phone adapter but it has a mic in it. I just bring the phone up to my mouth and talk into the phones mic and use the head phones myself

worth the money
    2008-05-28 03:16 PM
    i have the first pair of these. They're great, but incompatible with my iphone(or any as a matter of fact) because it has a "box" at the plug part. T_T
    Most of my friends with iPod touches have these and I was thinking of getting these for my iPhone. My friend let me try his and they fit perfectly...
    2008-05-28 03:19 PM
    I want these headphones really bad, but I don't know if I can live without the play/pause/answer button that comes with the iPhone stero headphones. Is there any small adapter that will do this for me? anyone?
    2008-07-27 08:20 PM
    i dont like them as much as i love my qc2 from bose.... i know they are bigger but these
    rip easily fall out of your ears constantly but have a suprising base in your ear
    2008-07-27 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD