User Tag List

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Apple iPhone (2nd Gen with 3G) Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Got an e-mail from ZAGG, the makers of invisiable Shield and they are claiming to have a 3G cover for the new iPhone.

Also, if you enter a video contest, the grand prize winner will win a new 3G iPhone.
    2008-06-06 09:34 PM
    If it were true I want to see some real pics from them.
    2008-06-06 09:35 PM
    Yeah its legit zagg inc is a good reliable company.
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S
    2008-06-07 12:00 AM
    If you look they say shipping at the end of June...meaning they are gonna get a 3g when its released and then make up the cut process and be shipping by the end of June. No real big secrete at all there.
    2008-06-07 02:18 AM
    It doesn't say shipping June anymore, it has down shipping mid July.

I have never seen one of these in action yet, so I bought one for my watch to see how good they are.
    2008-06-12 01:56 PM
    I just bought one. Looks pretty slick. I had one for the 1st iPhone, Now for the 3G. 24.95 for the full shield...front, and back. Shieldzone.com
    2008-07-23 02:16 AM
    I got one too, it is kind of hard to apply on the corners, but overall it's pretty good if you can apply it nicely.
    2008-07-23 06:31 PM
    totally worth the money...keep that screen protected
    2008-07-24 02:48 AM
    I swear by mine for the 1st gen I bought the entire front + back but after about 4 months the back was peeling alittle so I peeled it off. But there's not a scratch on my phone! Good stuff
    2008-07-24 03:08 AM
    mine turned yellow on my previous palm treo phone but i have a huge roll of this stuff so i change mine once a week while on a lunch break lol
    2008-07-24 07:51 PM
    This company is great,i always buy my shields from them,anyway i bought my 3G full body case this week,hopefully it comes soon
    2008-07-26 05:16 PM
    I've actually got SGP Shield for my iphone 3G, SGP Shield for iPhone 3G - The sgp shield might be the best solution to protect your iphone. This shield has better optical film that enhances the viewing on LCD screens, and has a good surface hardness.
    2008-07-29 05:45 AM
    Yes, this site is legit and the shield works great! Only thing is that it wears off after half an year or so. I bought it when the first iPhone came out and had it 'till March and it worked great. Another great thing is that if you buy a new phone or anything they send a new one of the same one you got before for just $4 and if you send it back you're still in their warranty.

Btw zagg.com and invisibleshield.com are both the same.

EDIT: If anyone needs pics. post here and I'll see if I can get some up of my iPhone.
    2008-07-29 08:10 AM
    btw invisibleshield and bestskinsever are made of the same material diffrences bse has awsome customer support, 8 dollar full body and fast shipping 1 dollar to us and 2 for worldwide IS has high priced shields bad cut outs and slow expensive shipping anyways here are the sites
    Best Skins Ever Home Page
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    and a 20 percent of coupon only works for IS is PCWORLD20
    2008-07-29 10:13 PM
    I've actually got SGP Shield for my iphone 3G, SGP Shield for iPhone 3G - The sgp shield might be the best solution to protect your iphone. This shield has better optical film that enhances the viewing on LCD screens, and has a good surface hardness.
    i saw that right after i ordered my IS. and i was looking at the comparison chart they have and the only difference for the back film is the thickness. but i am thinking of just buying the screen protector from SGP.
    2008-07-29 11:00 PM
    Mine's ok, It's starting to peel though, But I got it put on at their store at the mall so they'll replace it for me for free.

2008-07-29 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD