Tired of struggling to transmit your Ipod songs through your car radio . Here is the perfect solution .SUPRISE , it also works with the iPhone.
    Monster Cable iCarPlay iPod Wireless FM Transmitter (AI-IP-FM-CH),Monster Cable iCarPlay Wireless FM Transmitter for iPod

The sound quality is crystal clear like playing directly from the CD (ofcourse that depends on ur music download quality) . And did i tell u its also a charger so u never have to worry about battery remaining.Works well - even in big cities,it's great!it's great!it's great!it's great!it's great!

It will cost u abt 48 dollars from Amazon and even less on ebay if you are good at "eBaying"

I have already struggled with Itrip (Which was horrible ) , Belkin ( a lil better than itrip but not good at all )

...read the full guide with pics here
    2007-11-28 11:25 PM
    Hey, yea....or you could place the iPhone in the dock that it comes with and connect it to something you already have instead of paying that much extra..
    2007-11-28 11:38 PM
    whats the voltage on the charger for the icarplay? it wont burn out the iphone battery like ive read other chargers have?
    2007-12-09 08:17 PM
    If you have an input like most cars do now try this neat little device.. Works great with your current earbuds or headphones and will work in the car as a great lil speakerphone.

http://www.dotconsole.com/product_p/...%20adaptor.htm

I use it on some earbuds I like better then teh stock and it has the pause/answer button on it + a microphone.
    2007-12-10 09:25 AM
    Got a pioneer head unit? The pioneer ipod adapter works flawlessly with your iphone. Your iphone does throw up the message that the device isn't meant to work with the iphone, but plug it in and say no and your iphone is ready to go, track listing, control and all.
    2007-12-10 11:20 AM
    Do you need a special 'hack' for this to work?
    2007-12-29 03:19 PM
    Also works great with the Sony head unit/iPod adaptor...
    2007-12-31 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD