Anyone want to refer me to a good holster? I currently have my iphone in a Apple Store (U.S.) - iSkin revo for iPhone - BlackCase, and im looking for a holster of some kind. I just would love a holster that will clip on my belt, AND STAY THERE. Im looking for a holster that has enough room to hold my iphone whiles its case is on. So yea, Recommendations? ( Thanks in advance )
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!
    2008-06-08 03:08 AM
    Sir let me to direct you to your On-Site Pro Acessory Review section, where the REAL people know what they are talking about. Make sure to Thanks Button.

Accessory Review - ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes.
    EDM
    2008-06-08 03:17 AM
    ^^ "Make sure to Thanks Button". lol

FYI: It will be hard to find a holster that will fit the phone AND your current case- I tried.

Also, check out iLounge.com
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-06-08 03:32 AM
    @ Imahottguy, Joo baby is cute!
    EDM
    2008-06-08 03:49 AM
    Im probably going to hunt down a case for another phone, thats slightly bigger than what I need.
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!
    2008-06-08 03:06 PM
    A good link for references is also available at ipodlounge.com. They have very comprehensive reviews of items.
    2008-06-12 09:52 PM
    good info
    2008-11-12 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD