Hi, I have been consodering buying some CX300s for my iPhone after trying/seeing them from a freind. He also has an iPhone and the headphones fit perfectly fine in the recessed headphone jack.

After looking online from all the online retailers the pictures seem to be the old thick jack.

I do realise that there are fakes but my freind bought his from a hight street retailer (dixons) so they can't be fakes.

Anyway to ell in-store what jack the headphones have before I buy?
    If I helped, Please don't hesitate to hit the thanks button!
    2008-06-12 08:19 AM
    Just get a griffin headphone adapter. Or you can shave the plastic off on the jack.

BTW those headphones sound great, i used to have a pair for use with my ipod. Another great headphone to try with the iphone is the ultimate ears super fi 3. its built for the iphone and has a mic and button.
    2008-06-12 08:25 AM
    For the price this are my favorite earphones hands down.
    8g iphone 1.1.4
    Win XP

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    2008-06-12 09:37 AM
    I strongly recommend them to you i also had them :-D,just shave the plastic off the jack a bit and voila,it will be working!!!
    2008-06-12 12:57 PM
    Ah, thank you! I'll buy em and shave the jack as I don't like how the adaptor sticks up so far from the iphone.
    If I helped, Please don't hesitate to hit the thanks button!
    2008-06-12 08:50 PM
    I strongly recommend them to you i also had them :-D,just shave the plastic off the jack a bit and voila,it will be working!!!
    What did you used to shave it?
    8g iphone 1.1.4
    Win XP

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    2008-06-14 01:17 AM
    you use an exacto knife.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-06-14 05:40 AM
    Thanks.
    8g iphone 1.1.4
    Win XP

2008-06-14 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD