Might go get one later in the afternoon! See if my mahjong prove any victory!!
    2007-12-31 02:19 AM
    Whats the consensus on the sensitivity of the screen using capsules face protectors? Anyone?
    2007-12-31 06:12 AM
    The screen sensitivity did not change.
    2007-12-31 06:24 AM
    this thing looks sweet! just order it yesterday, cant wait to see it in person, hope it is as good as they hype it up to be with the pics on the site!

Jayman11
    2007-12-31 10:30 PM
    Not sure if ya'll wanna know, or even care, but, Ebay has these. Well, not this brand, but, basically the same thing. The nice shiny hard plastic cases for about 5 bucks. I have a super shiny black one, a shiny red one, and a titanium one. My red and black cases are blinged out with swarovski crystals, and look ohhhh soo sweet! The black one is full of black Jet crystals, with my initials and a cross in light pink, looks really nice. My red one, has dark red crystals with a big black heart in the center. They also have the metallic shiny blue and a few other colors, but, just type in iphone hard plastic case, and they should come up. I mean these are alot more expensive, so they must have more to them, and somehow be better in a way, I guess, but, if you drop your iphone, I think it could still break with either of these???
    I have dropped my phone 3 times already, case pops off, but, pops right back on the phone, and phone still intact! So far at least! hehehe
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2007-12-31 11:19 PM
    IO love how they take Paypal as payment also!! A huge plus as thats where my money is haha. I just ordered the Black one with the Vision Case. I cant wiat to get it. I just wish I could find the LRG case cause I would order that also. Anyone know where online?
    2008-01-03 04:35 AM
    IO love how they take Paypal as payment also!! A huge plus as thats where my money is haha. I just ordered the Black one with the Vision Case. I cant wiat to get it. I just wish I could find the LRG case cause I would order that also. Anyone know where online?
    nope but i saw em at the apple store.
    2008-01-03 05:09 AM
    Found SwitchEasy on eBay...Amazon...and www.traxathletic.com!
    Thought you'd all like to know!
    2008-01-03 09:56 PM
    I found one black one left on Amazon yesterday from www.traxathletic.com. I decided just to buy it directly from www.traxathletic.com...
    2008-01-03 10:46 PM
    I have had this case for a week now and I love it! I also bought the clip and its good too! Only thing I can recommend is putting two of the little sticker membranes under your home button if u use the screen protector and second order from traxathletic they shipped mine out and I had it in two days...highly recommended!!
    2008-01-04 04:08 AM
    ive had mine on for a few days now....love the case however the one worry i have is with using their screen protector. Being that it does not actually stick to the screen I am seeing small fibers getting behind it. They come in through the ear hole. This worries me because that stuff will end up scratching the heck out of the screen pretty quickly. I was thinking about getting some thin foam and running a small piece of it around that hole to make it sealed better to keep that stuff out. I like having the red on there so dont wont to remove it yet but I dont trust it.

Jayman11
    2008-01-06 12:43 AM
    ive had mine on for a few days now....love the case however the one worry i have is with using their screen protector. Being that it does not actually stick to the screen I am seeing small fibers getting behind it. They come in through the ear hole. This worries me because that stuff will end up scratching the heck out of the screen pretty quickly. I was thinking about getting some thin foam and running a small piece of it around that hole to make it sealed better to keep that stuff out. I like having the red on there so dont wont to remove it yet but I dont trust it.

Jayman11
    Hmm interesting, I might get the Power Support film set as a screen to go with the capsule case. I had this was a good combo, you might want to try this if you don't mind spending more $.

Any concern about it scratching the shiny chrome like the agent 18 does?
    2008-01-06 03:48 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD