Has anyone tried the MotoPure H12 bluetooth headset? It is very similar to the Jawbone in that it comes with noise cancellation but it is smaller and appears to be more comfortable.

Please post your quick pros and cons of each (mostly the MotoPure if possible in that there are already reviews on here for the Jawbone) if you have any experience.

Thanks

MotoPure:

vs.

Jawbone:
    2007-12-21 07:57 PM
    I'll stick to my Jawbone until the motorola headset proves itself better than the jawbone.
    Search NAZI
    2007-12-21 08:01 PM
    i actually have both headsets. i was skeptical about the pure at first...but its proved itself in my opinion to be just as good as far as sound. however it looks more comfortable but if you're wearing it for long periods of time it really isn't. it will start to irritate you after a half hour to an hour. but the fact that it looks 100 times nicer is a big plus. and the way it charges is much better. i've had 5 jawbones since i got my first because the charger and the charger port suddenly would just stop connecting correctly
    2007-12-21 08:32 PM
    i actually have both headsets. i was skeptical about the pure at first...but its proved itself in my opinion to be just as good as far as sound. however it looks more comfortable but if you're wearing it for long periods of time it really isn't. it will start to irritate you after a half hour to an hour. but the fact that it looks 100 times nicer is a big plus. and the way it charges is much better. i've had 5 jawbones since i got my first because the charger and the charger port suddenly would just stop connecting correctly

so if u had to choose, at the end of the day, which is the better headset?
    2007-12-22 03:13 AM
    Only used jawbone but it was great.

Then again that other one looks sleek...
    Last edited by blakehansen24; 2007-12-26 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-26 01:16 AM
    I had the h12 and returned for the jawbone because I hated it. Although its features are nice and it looks good, I could barely hear it on the highest volume. I had to always hold it down and push it in my ear the entire time I was in a call. Maybe its just my ear. But the jawbone comes with 4 ear loops and about 5 earpieces for a real nice custom fit. I love the jawbone.
    2007-12-26 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD