so what do yall think about the Agent 18 case for the iphone?

doesn't matter what style.

Please tell me your opinions/pros&cons about it. Im planning on buying it buy ppl keep saying it scratches your i phone.... -_- i hate getting new things scratched so easily lol
    GUH!
    2008-01-22 06:29 AM
    it will scratch the chrome on the phone ( the part where the case connect the top and the bottom) u can add a small strip of vinyl to prevent it thou. Other than that its a great case n it fits like a glove!
    2008-01-22 08:15 AM
    so basically there is no case out there that will prevent the chrome part from scratching????? X_x argh! please correct me if im wrong!
    2008-01-22 08:19 AM
    i just ordered the first style of the agent 18 case. its the dark big rubber looking one, it seems pretty fat so im pretty sure that 1 will protect the screen, but right after i get it ill tell your more about that style
    2008-01-23 07:36 AM
    i decided on the agent 18 case when i was looking. i love the look of the case, even the logos on the back arent too bad. case fits perfect and stays on. now the bad part, little pieces of dust get inside the case and do some damage, mostly on the chrome but it builds up in the corners of the case also. so my iphone was perfect until i kept it in the case a few days. so now i dont even use a case. but i did use double sided tape on the bottom part of the case to mount my iphone in my car =))))))) turned it into something even more useful
    2008-01-23 07:42 AM
    nvmmdd... the package delivered super fast, i just didnt notice it on my porch... anyways i got it and it covers the crome part around the iphone, its perfect, its skintight hard griptight rubber, the feel is great, just makes me wish i bought it earlier before i scratched up my phone

and i just noticed it comes with a screen protector, but not really a good 1, good thing i ordered a better one here
    Last edited by ultimatexpka; 2008-01-23 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-23 08:10 AM
    man....this case is great, fits great, feels great, and looks great like the rubber one I had on before, but doesn't scratch the chrome bezel like the rubber one. Only taken it off twice since I bought it about a month ago. For everyone that has one of these.....QUIT PLAYING WITH IT (sliding one side back and forth) of course it's gonna scratch that way. I was reading a post where a member said " he kept sliding back and forth until he rubbed his phone down to the bare metal?? Seriously. Anyway, I bought the white one for my girl, no complaints apart from the fact that that color gets dirty easily.
    2008-01-23 08:24 AM
    i have the hard plastic white agent 18 case and i love it. looks super dope and protects the phone how it should. gets a lil dusty under at times but nothing to bark about.

dust > scratches and dents... but its yours choice.
    2008-01-23 08:32 AM
    hmmm, might as well get the invisible shield full body, and then get the case, for MAXIMUM protection! iono, i wouldn't want the case, but then i know theres gonn be that one time were im holding the phone in my mouth casue im holding a sandwhich and coffee and then...bam i drop the phone instead of my coffee or sandwhich, Which was what happend to my blackjack the day i took off the screen cover finally....i was like wtf. lol
    2008-01-23 04:32 PM
    I bought the hard black Agent 18 case.
    I had been using one of those DLO (bouncy) cases. Tried out my Agent 18 for a few days then took it off to clean it and my phone, and thats when I saw a few scratches on the chrome above the usb terminal.

I got so worried that it would do more damage that I haven't used it since. But I know a few people that use them and like them. So I guess its just a personal choice.
    Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out.

[/CENTER]
    2008-01-25 07:51 PM
    its more on how much u care for it working in the long run or not.

a few scratches now, but a great case to keep it intact for a very long time.

or u dont like it scratching ur chrome, so u dont use it. but drop it a few times here n there. end up with dents instead of scratches. and ur phone ends up looking like poop lol
    2008-01-25 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD