I dont know about the rest of you, but after seeing the rave remarks on Morphie's Juice Pack - an add on sleeve for the iphone, I purchased one way back in November last year.

Now they havent delivered mine yet, and I'm starting to wonder whats going on after they havent returned my emails asking the revised ETA...

Anyone else pre-order without delivery yet??

2008-01-24 10:37 AM
    100 bucks for an extended battery? I didn't pre-order but it doesn't seem like an item worth pr-ordering, in the sense that I wouldn't anticipate it selling like hot cakes in the first place. Did you have to pay in full? If so I would request my money back or contest the sale with your credit card company. The thing is still in pre-order status and if you ordered it in November that makes it 2 months plus...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-01-24 11:08 AM
    I didnt mind the 100 bucks hit up, as I am constantly running out of battery at the end of the day. Plus I thought it was a nice backing case add-on. In anycase, 2 months+ is a long time, and I am starting to get worried.
    2008-01-24 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD