Trying to decide what one to buy... they are do the same thing but wonder what one is better... geesh so many to choose from...

IvySkin Xylo
    Custom iPod Cases, Skins, iPhone cases and macbook keyboard covers | ivyskin

Case Mate
    The Naked Case for iPhone 3G

NuTouch
    iphone 3g - NuTouch Case for iPhone™ 3G - Black - 3441 - Fommy.com

Icebox Pro
    GEAR4 NEW! IceBox Pro for iPhone 3G

Hard for me to decide... what one is better....
    2008-08-13 10:57 PM
    it depends on what look you are going for and if you want just a thin layer of silicon protecting your phone from drops or if you want more than that.

try the switcheasy capsule rebel. i have it and i like it quite a bit.
    2008-08-14 12:08 AM
    I have the xylo t3 and have to say that I was deeply disappointed:

The frontplate is constructed in such a way that the face panel is suspended a few mm away from the screen. I'm not sure why it was done that way, but it causes some unpleasant effects. When you touch the screen you first hit the faceplate and you then have to push it against the screen. (it is advertised as 'rigid' but its pretty flexible) This occasionally causes mis-presses because sometimes you aren't actually pushing all the way, especially when you are sliding your finger. You let up a little on the pressure and it still feels like you are touching the screen but the connection is actually gone. More serious is the fact that this symptom increases drastically towards the edges of the screen where the 'suspension' is stronger. You have to press -very- hard to use the corners or edges of the screen. This is really my main complaint about the case and is what caused me to shelve it. Also, you can wind up with weird pockets of moisture under the face plate in the center where it is flexible enough to sit very close to the screen. I have no idea where these come from and I spent something stupid like an hour trying to 'dry' both the screen and the inside of the face to no avail. Not a big deal and you can 'clear' them out by gently twisting the case and causing the suspension of the faceplate to reassert itself.

I realize these were minor complaints and I was a little naive to not expect some degradation in touch-quality, but it really wasn't worth the 40$ I paid... at all.
    2008-08-15 06:19 PM
    I would try this case from ebay

iPhone 3G Clear "Bare" Case - Protect your iPhone! - eBay (item 290251254428 end time Aug-15-08 17:13:30 PDT).

I bought and its pretty much the same thing as the Ivyskin Case except no Ikyskin logo. I like it, it was cheaper and free shipping. Although I do agree that it tends to become a little loose on the front screen after about 2 weeks of use. If your trying to go for that clear but protected look, you might wanna try the BestSkinsEver or Invisishield body skins for the iPhone 3G.
    2008-08-15 06:37 PM
    Honestly, I wouldnt buy the Xylo based on the video they have on their website alone. Just terrible.
    2008-08-16 06:43 AM
    I have the xylo t3 and was not happy with it either. I am back to using my phone with no case : / waste of 40.00
    2008-08-16 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD