started out naked and definitely regret it. Within the first few weeks i had it in my lap in the car, got out and wound up with a nice scratch up top enough for them to deny my exchange (but it was okay I had another phone I still got to 8gig upgrade with ) ever since ive used a case. I love them. Its impossible to get scratched. I have plenty of accidents that aren't like... Drastic or anything, but some more scratches definitely wouldve accumulated by now. The incase is my savior

I also love the way the iPhone screen protectors feel when using the phone. Like I love it. Dunno why lol. Smoother on the fingers and it just.. Feels better!
    2007-09-28 04:22 PM
    started out naked and definitely regret it. Within the first few weeks i had it in my lap in the car, got out and wound up with a nice scratch up top enough for them to deny my exchange (but it was okay I had another phone I still got to 8gig upgrade with ) ever since ive used a case. I love them. Its impossible to get scratched. I have plenty of accidents that aren't like... Drastic or anything, but some more scratches definitely wouldve accumulated by now. The incase is my savior

I also love the way the iPhone screen protectors feel when using the phone. Like I love it. Dunno why lol. Smoother on the fingers and it just.. Feels better!
    What protector and case are you using?
    2007-09-28 06:03 PM
    What protector and case are you using?
    The incase, not sure about the brand of screen protector.. But its the only one they sell at the apple store. $14 I think, for 2. Circe and slit for the homebutton and earvolumepiece
    2007-09-28 06:11 PM
    my iphone has no clothes
    2007-09-28 11:40 PM
44 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD