After extensive experimenting I found out that I get great reception just about everywhere but not in my home on my Iphone using T-mobile. Surrounded by trees and having plaster walls is tough on a signal. But for a little more then $100 I got a Cell Ranger Booster that really works. As long as your near the device my bars go from No Service to 3 or 4. A friend of my sister in California just purchased a Zboost 510 (over $300) but his signal is boosted to 5 bars throughout his home (2500 sq ft). There is hope here for reception. I don't know if the 3G can be boosted with these devices.
    2008-09-02 07:04 AM
    Anyone else have any reviews or info on these. I live in the sticks and have bad reception at home. I can step pout side and talk but inside is hit or miss. Alot of missing inside.
    2008-09-03 04:29 AM
    i noticed that too-- my Tmobile signal sucks only at my house. so is this really worth me spending $100? how does it work? do u have a link 4 more info?
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...
    2008-09-03 08:03 AM
    The banner ad is in the lower left for Cell Ranger, it only gives a 6'ish foot bubble of coverage though. The more expensive boosters out there will cover the whole home.

Wireless Extenders - Home works great but only supports edge (no 3G)
    Anyone know a good whole home 3G booster?
    2008-09-05 12:31 AM
    Im wanting to get one but dont want to be stuck with a lemon I want feedback from others that have this one.
    2008-09-05 03:58 AM
    yeah i have t-mobile on mine n it would help
    2008-09-13 12:39 AM
    you can return it if you find it isnt effective for your needs
    2008-09-14 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD