I saw this on ebay and it looks very nice. I know it will not be like watching a large lcd tv but it will be nice to use it with my iphone. Ebay has one called myvu solo ipod edition ( MyVu PMV01003i 4 iPod Personal Video/Audio Viewer NIB - eBay (item 280260501065 end time Sep-25-08 14:43:06 PDT) ) thats selling for around $80. Myvu website and amazon.com has the Myvu sole plus ipod edition ( Myvu Solo Plus | iPod video accessory| video glasses ) which is much more expansive. Does any know if both of these works with iphone or iphone 3g? What is the difference between sole plus and sole?

thanks you
    2008-09-09 07:51 AM
    I've tried out a few of these so far and really want to buy some but I just haven't been impressed. I believe this model was actually offered on buy.com on the 30th of june for $60 and I almost bought it then, but read that the ipod cable that comes with it doesn't work with any of the newer ipods.

The myvu glasses are nice, but the solo ones have a really small virtual screen, the crystal ones have a screen that is at least 1/3 bigger, but cost another 100 bux. I've recently been looking at the vuzix glasses and they have two new kinds coming out, one is 52" widescreen and the other is 44" 4:3. These come with the correct ipod cable and look like they will have much better quality.
    2008-09-09 12:52 PM
    i saw somethign like this on apples online store once. I would love to have them as its a neat little toy and makes viewing movies 10 times easier.. I just wouldnt use them in public because i am not terminator :-p
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2008-09-09 02:40 PM
    i saw somethign like this on apples online store once. I would love to have them as its a neat little toy and makes viewing movies 10 times easier.. I just wouldnt use them in public because i am not terminator :-p
    lol
    2008-09-12 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD