Right. The Jawbone is incredible, but I'm the same way - I just don't use it enough. Plus, with this phone... I WANT to pull it out and talk on it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-07-10 01:25 AM
    Yes! But since its working with my integrated stereo on the BMW now I find myself wanting to answer the occasional call handsfree while driving. So I picked up the Moto H350 from BestBuy for $29.99.

Pairing was easy and uneventful with the iPhone. But even though sound quality is pretty decent to the headset user, the receiving party hears a very annoying medium-high pitched buzzing sound. Oh well, I'll be taking it back later!
    2007-07-10 09:51 PM
    Ha. I am betting that is the interference Apple is talking about. They need to work on their Bluetooth implementation.

2007-07-11 03:13 AM
    Maybe, but I just exchanged the Moto H350 last night for the Scosche CBHR for $39 and that seems to work quite good actually. I'll post a full accessories review later.
    2007-07-11 05:23 PM
    Yeah Jawbone kicks ***. The apple one doesn't have a piece to hold it to your ear and that sucks cause I've broken three headsets similar to that because they didn't include an ear wrapping piece.
    2007-07-20 04:38 PM
    I personally like the in-ear style.
    2007-07-20 04:40 PM
    Has anyone ordered the apple bluetooth off of the website and if so what is your ship date?
    I ordered mine about a week and a half ago. Shipping begins August 15th. =( And I was so excited to get it already. Upgraded to 2-day shipping and all...
    2007-07-22 08:52 PM
    OK.. This is my situation... I live in Phenix City AL, and I'm about to trek 3 Hours to Birmingham, AL to the Apple store since the Apple Bluetooth headsets are sold out in Atlanta... and I want one THAT bad...

I'm about to leave so I will update when I get back... I just called and they have one in stock.. hopefully they still have one (or two, probably will get one for my wife to go with her iphone too) when i get there...

bye for now...
    2007-07-24 04:06 PM
    Have a fun journey, ha.

2007-07-24 07:48 PM
    the new 1.1.1 apparently has the ability to show the batter meter for the apple bluetooth headset....but i'm wondering...will it do it for other headsets? will it tell me how much battery my jawbone has left?
    2007-09-28 12:27 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD