im looking for a new case for my iphone 1st gen i have a black/white incase and i love it..

anybody know if they make a case like a incase slider 1st gen iphone with diffren colors?

thanks
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-22 08:13 AM
    Spammers love this thread
    2009-03-22 04:55 PM
    Spammers love this thread
    ? im not trying to spam..i just want to know if theres case like incase sliders for 1st gen iphone cause all they have is black/white..i dont have a 3g and they get all the cool case..

2009-03-22 09:32 PM
    ? im not trying to spam..i just want to know if theres case like incase sliders for 1st gen iphone cause all they have is black/white..i dont have a 3g and they get all the cool case..

LMAO.....not you.....we have deleted like 10 spam posts on this thread, you probably dont see em
    2009-03-22 10:09 PM
    LMAO.....not you.....we have deleted like 10 spam posts on this thread, you probably dont see em
    oh..i didnt see that

thanks..

im still trying to find a that case
    2009-03-22 11:13 PM
    I dont know of any, its kinda hard to find some first-gen cases now.
    2009-03-22 11:15 PM

sorry about that, I thought everyone could see the deleted posts. Believe me this thread is a mess
    2009-03-23 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD