Just picked one up today at an Apple store, and so far I really like this. I was using a Richard Solo external battery to help boost my on-road listening time because I stream Sirius all day, and although the RS did a great job, it's external way of attaching made it tricky to keep it secure while I was driving. Now, it stays connected, but it has a lot of flexibility, and since I wanted to add even more battery life, I thought I'd go with the mophie juice pack air. This little case-like battery rocks. There's an on/off switch, and a button to check the battery to see what kind of charge it currently has. It'll also allow you to sync with it attached. The price is $79.99, but if you need the extra juice then I would totally recommend this battery.
    2009-04-27 03:52 AM
    Cool. Im seriously thinking bout nabbing one.
    2009-04-27 05:12 AM
    Cool. The Apple stores have them? I didn't see it online, just the older, bigger version. Maybe I'll hit the 5th Ave store tomorrow and see if they have.
    2009-04-27 05:54 AM
    Yeah, and when you go don't be surprised if the people working there aren't aware they have them yet. I got a "huh?" when I asked where they were today. Apparently they're fresh on the shelves. I checked the mophie website and they were just released to Apple a few days ago. The store I went had black and white, so I went with black the same as the phone. It comes pre-charged, but wont last long. When you charge it, it'll take a few hours til all the LED's are solid and totally charged. Don't worry, it does take a long time using the usb cable to charge it. I plugged mine right into the laptop and let it sit for hours til it was full. It's definitely a perfect addition to have when you stream as much content as I do. I listen to Sirius for 12 hours a day at work so this will really help quench my thirst.
    2009-04-27 06:06 AM
    Well, the 5th Ave store knew about them, but they and the SoHo store were also sold out. There's one more store in NYC that I will call tomorrow, but its more of a trek to get too. Probably will just wait till the 5th Ave store gets more in.
    2009-04-28 05:20 AM
    Mine were on back order since the propsed realese date of the 21st. I preordered 2 months ago and just got them today. Hella wicked little hard cases with a batts built in. Barley adds any girth or lenght. Def a sweet buy if u rock out with yer phone. Plus the purple looks deadly with the white phone. Was using the black one and neglecting that one. Not anymore

A MUST BUY GUYS AND GALS.
    2009-04-29 03:28 AM
    I preordered this a while back and mine ships tonight. I am excited to get it.
    2009-04-29 06:57 AM
    You will be more than happy.
    Plus blue leds on anything r cool...lol.
    Enjoy!
    2009-04-29 10:59 AM
    I picked one up today at the local apple store. I must say I love it so far. I went from a 10% battery left to a fully charged battery and still had juice left in the case. The only complaint is that the charger used a micro usb (I throught it used a mini usb which I have car chargers for and a ton of extras laying around the house)

Other then that it seems to be a great case.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-01 02:57 AM
    The ONLY thing keeping me from buying one is, what if the new iPhone comes out in 3 months.. I am definitively going to buy it, and if it has a different shape, then i will have wasted my money on this... damn! I want it though cause my incase power slider is really bulky and unattractive.
    2009-05-01 03:50 AM
    I throught about that but I figure it could also be a good selling point to get more money it comes with this case or I am sure I could post it on here for atleast half of what I paid for it.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-01 05:22 AM
    Would you consider this accessory to be better than the incase power slider
    2009-05-02 02:09 PM
    I have received mine and absolutely love it. It is very sleek. I was amazed at how light the case was when I unpacked it. The phone itself now has the battery life that most other cellphones have and it has made a huge difference in the fact that I am no longer concerned about being anywhere near a place to charge it. That was the most aggravating thing about the iPhone to me. Mophie came through big on this one.
    2009-05-09 12:46 AM
    I finally got back to the 5th Ave store and they had plenty in stock. I love the thing also. I'm already use to the new dimensions of the phone and I'm more then happy with a little extra bulk considering the extra juice I get with it.

My only regret it after seeing it, I think I would have liked to get the purple one, just to be a little unique. It wasn't as bad looking as I first thought purple would be.

Would you consider this accessory to be better than the incase power slider
    I would. The incase gives a bit more power as it has a bigger battery, but thats not as much a case as a glove sort of thing to me. I like the way the juice pack air looks, and its got more then enough backup power for me.
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 2009-05-12 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-12 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD