Looking for a slim case that will protect mainly from scratches and such. Was thinking maybe a little sleeve or something. Or would i be fine with just one of those screen protectors on the front and back ?
    2009-04-30 04:40 PM
    contour flick adds minimal bulk and adds protection or you can go with an air jacket
    2009-05-02 03:33 PM
    I use an In Case Slider, Matte Black with a screen protector. Love it. Clean, slim.
    I also have a plug for the ear bud jack (that also has a SIM pin) and charging dock plug I got on eBay to make sure I don't get any crap (belly button fuzz)in it when it's in my purse. Prolly not necessary, but I wouldn't want anything to happen to my beloved iPhone.
    2009-05-02 10:32 PM
    i would reccomend the more-thing noel, contour flick, sgp ultra thin if your looking for something with no bulk you need to buy a screen shield for all these. check out my channel for reviews on all these cases.
    YouTube - nexedzero's Channel
    2009-05-03 09:41 AM
    I like the INCIPIO silicone (Silacrylic) shell with the ZAGG Invisible Shield for the front. It feels right when holding it, just the right amount of traction against my hand...not slippery. Also have plugs for earphone jack and docking connector that are from CAPSULE NEO. Bulk is minimal and easily fits into pocket
    2009-05-08 06:27 PM
    I use an In Case Slider, Matte Black with a screen protector. Love it. Clean, slim.
    I also have a plug for the ear bud jack (that also has a SIM pin) and charging dock plug I got on eBay to make sure I don't get any crap (belly button fuzz)in it when it's in my purse. Prolly not necessary, but I wouldn't want anything to happen to my beloved iPhone.
    Incase sliders till I die.
    2009-05-11 07:24 PM
    I agree with thevmax. The ZAGG casings are really nice and protect the screen and corners very well. I've dropped my phone multiple times and don't even have so much as a ding. On the plus side, you can take your phone in to an apple store, buy the ZAGG casing, and pay them $10 to put it on.... trust me, you want them to put it on.
    2009-05-22 07:00 PM
    incipio leather pouch is amazing and looks great and you can get it off ebay for 15 bucks
    2009-05-27 04:29 PM
    Incase Slider FTW
    2009-05-27 05:50 PM
    I am using the Mophie Juice Pack Air. It is a nice case that also has a battery in it so you can charge your phone when away from an outlet.It is form fitted to the phone.
    2009-05-27 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD