User Tag List

Does anyone own of have seen a snaztech epic case. Because it looks cool and ive seen reviews on youtube but im not all that convinced. There were some selling on Ebay for $.25 and the ThatSnazzyiPhoneGuy is selling them for $12 a piece.

if anyone knows if the Ebay ones arent legit let me know, other wise they look like sick cases.

[ame=]YouTube - Introducing SnazTech Epic[/ame]

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    2009-06-13 05:39 AM
    If they advertise them as Snaztech, they just might be.
    Otherwise they are a Chinese take off of the case, that's not necessarily a bad thing. But as you know, you get what you pay for.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-06-13 05:49 AM
    i just won a bid on Ebay for 3 for $.06 and $4.50 shipping.. its only 5 dollars whatever i get i get. i was more concerned if the ones on Ebay were totally different from the ones on
    2009-06-13 06:05 AM
    Good deal even if they are take offs. I got a Seidio matte black slider case for $.99 free shipping, no one bid on it and the poor seller from Hong Kong paid $2.86 in shipping. It cost him money.
    They normally cost over $30.00 for that case. There are some deals on there for sure.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-06-13 06:13 AM
    thats pretty cheap shipping all the way from hong kong, im ordering form hong kong also but its costing me $4.50
    2009-06-13 06:20 AM
    Check out my review of the SnazTech on my channel
    2009-06-13 01:09 PM