1. jcraven8081's Avatar
    i know u can get protecters that go in the ports but only can find them sold with cases...i want them incase i ever drop my phone in water so it doesnt get AS wet.

    Where can i find them sold individually, cheap?
    No signature spam or links... Thanks
    2009-06-29 01:46 AM
  2. cpjr's Avatar
    I dont believe I ever seen them sold standalone....only with cases.
    2009-06-29 02:22 AM
  3. jcraven8081's Avatar
    alright thanks anyone else know?
    No signature spam or links... Thanks
    2009-06-29 02:36 AM
  4. Junior2377's Avatar
    what cases are they sold with? I haven't seen any cases with them. I would love to get my hands on a plug for the headset port
    2009-06-29 02:39 AM
  5. cpjr's Avatar
    I know Switcheasy cases (like the rebel or neo) have them.
    2009-06-29 02:42 AM