I like to keep a invisibleshield on so i get no scratches u get from cases and sliding in/out your pocket

But I also want a case to put on top to protect my phone from drops

whats a good case that would fit on top of a shield? thats not real bulky
    2009-07-02 11:41 AM
    I use the iSkin solo FX: iSkin solo - A Beautiful Fit

It has a compatible belt holder. It comes with a mirror screen cover, but I use a glossy one.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!
    2009-07-02 12:05 PM
    2009-07-02 03:01 PM
    incase Slider.
    2009-07-02 03:21 PM
    I dont think any of those will fit over the Invisible Shield.
    2009-07-02 07:57 PM
    I have tried many, I have been using the Seidio Nanocase and I absolutely love it. 5 stars for me. You can even get it with a belt clip if you prefer. This feature is awesome for me as I can clip it on my purse or pocket.
    Does not interfere with the screen protector at all which was important to me too. Here's their site.
    2009-07-02 08:11 PM
    right on 4 the recommends

u guys think the ultra case would fit?

Ultra-Case.com
    2009-07-02 08:11 PM
    right on 4 the recommends

u guys think the ultra case would fit?

Ultra-Case.com
    Certainly it would fit, but aren't they a back cover rather than a case. I realize they call them cases, but to me a case is a 2 piece case. I prefer the protection of a 2 piece type case myself. Not trying to change your mind, just clarifying.
    2009-07-02 08:22 PM
    Certainly it would fit, but aren't they a back cover rather than a case. I realize they call them cases, but to me a case is a 2 piece case. I prefer the protection of a 2 piece type case myself. Not trying to change your mind, just clarifying.
    Oops I mean fit with a invisible shield?

And your right further looking at it doesnt seem the metal and front end of the phone would even really be protected from a drop ehh?! I like the style though how everythings open and easy to get to
    2009-07-02 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD