was just posting the review in case you hadnt read it. I just havent heard much positive about that case even the new ones. Just hear say though i havent owned one
    Most reviews i read about the iskin fuze, i heard positive stuffs. Its one of the best case out there that gives you full protection including the screen, unlike other cases, that provides protection for iphone BUT NOT the screen.

If you think that case is not good, then which case would you recommend and why?
    2009-07-27 02:37 AM
    I heard a lot of bad things about the old ones when they first came out, like parts of the case not lining up and such. The new ones will hopefully be updated.

We'll see in a couple of days.
    2009-07-27 02:40 AM
    Im kinda in your same boat. I love my Incase slider but the top part is so tight to get off i have to use a sharpie to push it out. So im kinda looking for another one as well. I just wish alot of the plastic cases had some sort of soft material inside the back to keep it from scratching. Let us know how you like it, hope they got all the kinks worked out.
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black
    2009-07-27 02:53 AM
    incase sliders are the sickest comes with S-Stand now
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-07-27 04:37 AM
    But they have no frontal coverage at all, which is what we're looking for. The only cases that really have any frontal protection at all is the iSkin revo2 or the Fuze, or the Ivyskin Quattro, OR the Otterbox.
    2009-07-27 04:40 AM
    Ok, my iSkin Fuze just arrived. Doing a review now.

Review: iSkin Fuze 3G (Argent Silver) - the SWEET blog
    Last edited by gggguest; 2009-07-30 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-30 12:00 AM
    Yeh, got my iskin fuze and T4 case today. Am using iskin fuze for the time being, but will swap over to T4 after couple of days, and see which one is better. Overall am loving the iskin fuze case.
    2009-07-30 01:13 PM
    The touch through screen can be a *****. Works best when it's hot. Doesn't work well when it's cold. Doesn't work at all when your fingers are wet . Just gotta push hard.
    2009-07-30 06:05 PM
    The touch through screen can be a *****. Works best when it's hot. Doesn't work well when it's cold. Doesn't work at all when your fingers are wet :. Just gotta push hard.
    Yes, i know, kind of realized that.

Also tested the T4 a while ago, i think the T4's touch screen glass is perfect, better than iskins touch screen. To be honest, when i was testing the T4, i hardly noticed an extra glass attached to the case, and it feels like your touching the original iphone screen.

Am sticking with the T4, and keeping the iskin fuze as a backup case.
    2009-07-31 03:31 AM
    But what if, for example, you drop your case and it hits the edge of a table or something? It's definitely going to crack. Mine definitely isn't going to do that .
    2009-07-31 03:55 AM
    I think they need a good place where you can really see these things and touch em it's ridiculous how these are packaged and half of the reps have no clue about them
    2009-08-02 07:37 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD