which one is better? price really doesnt matter. do they work with zagg invisishields? do the break by falling? does the material gather lint? and also what color do you like?
    2009-07-25 07:23 AM
    The Incase slider is really nice if I'm thinking of the correct one. It probably won't work with the invisible shield, though. It's pretty durable and minimalist and doesn't really gather lint.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-07-25 07:26 AM
    I own them both in the matte finish.
    The Seidio is cool cause it has the cut out in the back for the Apple logo, but I found that when is was in my purse or pocket lots of dust and belly button fuss got in there, The Incase is also an awesome case, no holes for fuzz, great fit. Matte finish is preferred for me, more stable in my hand.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-07-25 07:28 AM
    I own them both in the matte finish.
    The Seidio is cool cause it has the cut out in the back for the Apple logo, but I found that when is was in my purse or pocket lots of dust and belly button fuss got in there, The Incase is also an awesome case, no holes for fuzz, great fit. Matte finish is preferred for me, more stable in my hand.
    theres a incase slider with matte finish? thats great!
    2009-07-25 07:42 AM
    theres a incase slider with matte finish? thats great!
    Yup, in all the colors too, White, Black and Gray.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-07-25 07:45 AM
    Mine is green but I'm not sure if it's matte.

EDIT: Apparently it is.

Respect your elders.
    2009-07-25 07:49 AM
    Mine is green but I'm not sure if it's matte.

EDIT: Apparently it is.
    Is it Shinny? roflmao
    smaller sig.png
    2009-07-25 07:50 AM
    ^Haha, no; it's exactly like that picture but my phone is white. lol
    Respect your elders.
    2009-07-25 07:51 AM
    Is it me or is that the official Kermit the Frog color?
    smaller sig.png
    2009-07-25 07:54 AM
    The Rebel Scholar is a very nice case too...the blk velvet one I just got today is Awesome. It is made just like the incase slider. And the SGP Steinheil Crystal screen or Awesome.
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-07-25 at 09:13 AM.
    2009-07-25 09:11 AM
    ^ That one looked real sharp Zwayne!
    2009-07-25 10:10 AM
    im gonna order the seido combo next week! love it!
    2009-08-03 03:59 AM
    Seidio all the way. Slider is just a good option for people that are limited to what cases the apple store sells. For the more demanding gadget enthusiast the seidio far outperforms/outshines the slider in both aesthetic design and protection.

1) The seidio is much sleeker/slimmer/thinner/better design

2) Inner felt lining to protect the back as opposed to the cheap rubber rails in the incase

3) Excellent customer service, replacements without hassle if needed

Basically the Slider is a glorified Bulky piece of junk. The rest of the cases are so crappy at the apple store that its actually one of, if not thee best case there. Sad.
    2009-08-05 10:16 AM
    ive had my seido for a day and i love it. the apple cut out is nice and the belt clip that comes with the combo is perfect for what i needed. I enjoy the feel of the seido too its much softer. Go seido.
    2009-08-08 06:44 PM
    I have both cases and the slider provides more protection over all if thats what your looking for, however if you are looking for slimmest protection check out the incipio feather. Also the small tabs on the siedio are very thin and one of them has already broken off on my burgundy innocase ii.
    2009-08-10 04:15 PM
    Yeah, ill be damned but i cant get the seido case off... I was just trying to see how easy it would be...it is not easy. Good thing i bought the clip for it too. i just clip it on an armband and use that to workout with....still cant get the case off
    2009-08-12 06:18 AM
    If price really doesn't matter to you then I think you should go for innocase II. It is attractive, looks wonderful and works better than others. I am using it already and nothing happened after it fell down from my hand. I have already selected the black one.
    mod/edit links removed
    2009-08-12 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD