Is there a rubber case/sleeve for the iphone 3gs/3g that doesn't collect pocket lint?

I have a hard case on my 3gs now that i got off ebay for $2. I like the way it looks and feels, and it's really really thin, but I want a rubber sleeve/case for the phone just because I know I'm gonna drop the phone with the slippery plastic case.

I bought a rubber sleeve, and it collects sooooooooooooooooooo much lint. Like every time I pull my iphone out of my pocket it looks like a furry animal.
    2009-08-08 03:54 PM
    I'm using the DRO tortoise shell case. It picks up a little less dirt than the regular silicone cases, but still picks up it's fair share. I find myself washing it off every week or so to keep an acceptable cleanliness level.
    2009-08-08 05:27 PM
    There are cases that are made of a "soft plastic" material that is a little flexible and grippy, but still smooth enough to slide in and out of a pocket and don't pick up lint.

The material is tacky enough that I can put the phone on my dashboard and it won't slide, but very smooth to the touch.

An example of a case like that would be something like this:
    Caseify - Hex for iPhone 3G/3GS
    http://www.caseify.com
    Premium Cases for the iPhone 3G/3GS
    2009-08-09 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD